The Liverpool Thread

If you want to scapegoat anyone after such a shocking night as that, along with trying to contest Nat (who was exposed massively first half and had Kabak bailing him iut on more than one occasion) or anyone else had a decent game, then I’m confused as to what games we are watching too mate?

No doubt he’d have hooked all XI in that first half if he could have. Signalling out the player who came in from the cold just because he was the one is ridiculous to me but each to their own.

We were abysmal from one to eleven.

But we’re only at half-way with something to cling to thankfully.
Then the issue is why did Klopp play him in the biggest game of the season? Why did we sign Thiago to bench him when he is playing inform. Forget the disaster class of the players, not often I say Klopp had a mare selection wise but today he channeled his inner Brendan with a dash of CL pep madness.

Then the issue is why did Klopp play him in the biggest game of the season? Why did we sign Thiago to bench him when he is playing inform. Forget the disaster class of the players, not often I say Klopp had a mare selection wise but today he channeled his inner Brendan with a dash of CL pep madness.

Made perfect sense to me to have another massive prsser in there to protect the inexperienced back-line who could also open things up the other way. Madrid are a class above most PL _____ and this leg was always going to be about containment first.Then have Thiago in reserve when legs are tired.

Just didn’t work out as the whole teams press and energy went to ____.

Last edited:
Where I do think he made a mistake in the starting XI d was going with Sadio over Bobby.

Mane has looked absolutely goosed both mentally and physically for weeks now and it showed again tonight. Whereas Bobby looked fresh and lively at Arsenal after his much needed month out.

For once, sleeping on it hasn't helped.

I'm just lamenting waking up and feeling like this but being in this ****** grim cold rather than waking up and feeling like this but being able to go for a good breakie with a cafe con leche, to then get straight on the caña's in the sun before quaffing Rioja and forgetting all about the previous nights ____show.

We've had some absolute howlers this season. Many through mitigating circumstances. But I can't remember us being as P poor and completely lacking energy/ desire, from 1 to XI, under Jürgen as that utter, abject surrender And the manager takes his fair share as he was abysmal too from start to finish.

Every last one of them was as bad as each other and all equally abysmal and culpable in what was, frankly, a massive embarrassment from Klopp on down. Which all leaves you scratching your head even more given they've looked the last handful of games, Leipzig included, to be turning the corner and set for a great run-in. And then they go throw one of those in again .....

Feeling like _____ doesn't being to cover the current mood.

But, and God knows how like, we are still in this tie and have something to cling to next week where we can't be as completely off it collectively again and walk through the easiest game Madrid will have had all season like last night.

That's the only thing keeping me going right now. This will be a LONG day.

Social media 'platform'... this only gives a platform for them even more when you consider that they will keep giving them attention in media, that's what they crave. So unless these so called social media companies are going to start making A LOT stricter account monitoring then we can expect this not to stop unfortunately.

Social media 'platform'... this only gives a platform for them even more when you consider that they will keep giving them attention in media, that's what they crave. So unless these so called social media companies are going to start making A LOT stricter account monitoring then we can expect this not to stop unfortunately.

It's getting to become a serious problem, on and off the field, in football once again which just sadly reflects society as a whole. In the last week and a half, we've had Croatia players racially abusing England U21's lads, Valencia walking off after similar from Cadiz. And now this again which is an almost inevitable consequence of most any high-profile game now. Which is a terrible indictment of society at large and the SM in particular as you noted mate who do the bare minimin to 'police' it.

I really don’t know what the answer is when you have endemic racism running rife at the very top of society.

The Government's shambolic, whitewash report last week just gave cart blanche to every last racist out there.

We’ve been trying to eradicate this from football for 6/7 decades now with little success. Whilst society closes its eyes and ears, I honestly don’t know how you begin to eradicate it?

But I DO know it starts with each and every last one of us standing up to abuse at the match/online.

Whenever people see hate, everyone needs to stand up for it! It’s not down to the victim to stand up to it. EVERYONE needs to turn round to ANYONE that is giving ANY abuse in the stands, whether it's about someone's sexuality, gender identity, race, religion ..... EVERYONE needs to turn around and let them know ‘You know what? That's UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!' The same when its spouted on-line.

Because it's only by ALL of us standing up to hate that we can actually begin to change it.

That's my rant over but any form of abuse just goes right through me.

"The situation with Sadio, what the ref did tonight I have to say I don't understand," he added.

"For me that was something personal because he dealt with the situation with Sadio, which was a clear foul, like he was a diver or whatever.

Other managers get fined for stuff like this. I'm not saying it's wrong to criticise refs, but this guy gets away with it constantly.

I think Klopps a top manager. But sometimes he comes out and gets away with way more than most and acts like a right plonker on the touch line towards officials.

1617812615728.jpeg

And Sadio too apparently.

WTF is wrong with these inhuman, sewer-dwelling *****?!!!!!
I get being an edgy teen but as someone who grew up on the internet, I don't understand why you would subject someone to this. They do realize that it is still another human being on the other end. What's worse is when you click some of the profiles and see grown men subjecting someone to the abuse. smh.