The Liverpool Thread

He had a bit of a meltdown during his post-match interview, lost his cool completely, and took an unnesccary swipe at Gary Neville that was uncalled for. He has been thrown under the bus by FSG and has had to be their PR machine for a situation he probably has no clue about.

And here was me loving that he told that arrogant, hypocritical **** straight.

Which was brilliant to see.

And then your yobs decided to turn on the WRONG people. The players and staff.
The shirts weren't directed at the players though, they weren't there to act like it was the players' fault, it was a small statement aimed at those who think they can get away with it. Putting them in their dressing room was "join us in this" but they've taken it as though it was aimed at them, which it wasn't. We know it's not Klopp's or the players to blame for this shambles.

Klopp sayd very well that they cannot wear them - I understand that, club + sponsor rules. But there was no need to attack others, but I understand that frustration is trough the roof by every player and staff in those clubs.

I wax referring to the abuse outside the ground.

But however well intentioned, the t-shirt changing room issue wasn’t classy at all.

Last edited:
I wax referring to the abuse outside the ground.
Saw the video when they walked inside. THeyr face and eyes where so down it was so sad. Milner was almost crying...

It is devastating that they get all the feelings and emotsions on them. This should be some law case against owners for pushing players mentality and harasment like this. Show your faces owners and face everyone.

Saw the video when they walked inside. THeyr face and eyes where so down it was so sad. Milner was almost crying...

It is devastating that they get all the feelings and emotsions on them. This should be some law case against owners for pushing players mentality and harasment like this. Show your faces owners and face everyone.
The day the owners come out and face people is the day the ESL starts 😋

Moving away from all the ESL disgrace, kudos to the U18’s who’ve just moved joint 2nd (a win out of first), with 2 games to play.

Now, they probably won’t win it given the 2 Manchester clubs games in hand.(A 2nd Youth Cup in 3 years is WELL on with a home quarter against Arsenal to come.).

But I just wanted to give a much deserved shout out to Academy Manager Alex Inglethorpe.

The 18s are guaranteed another top 3 finish for the 6th successive season. (Only City with 5 out of 6 top 3 finishes come remotely close.). Although they haven’t won the league as yet (3/ 3/ 3/ 2/ 2 currently 2nd again, thats ridiculous consistency at this level were teams change by the game down to a multitude of factors. (Loans/ players moving up from the 16’s/ to the 23’s/ injuries etc.). A settled side is a complete rarity. And under 4 different managers through the duration too. (Critchley, whos doing outstanding his first pro job at Blackpool currently/Rangers Stevie Gerrard/ the now 23s boss Lewtas and now first-year Marc Bridge-Wilkinson.).

Since Alex got the gig to run the Academy full time in 2014, and completely overhauled Kirkby to a ‘Quality over quantity’ model, the results have been fantastic in the amount of really good football players we’ve developed. Who have either stuck here, or are regulars throughout the football league. The culture hes created, among both coaches and players, at all levels, completely mirrors that of the first team. Which all makes that transition for the young boys all the easier when they are ready to step up to the first-team level.

Alex Inglethorpe. An unsung hero but a vital cog among many at the football club who are among the best in their profession at what they do.

In among all the madness of the last few days, that valuable point at Leeds isn't looking too shabby at all.

I wonder who within the club decided he needed to give that faux apology and wrote that for him?

They always do a good apology and move on. In the past, they’ve been quick to genuinely accept and learn from their mistakes and rectify them. But not this time as they showed with the statement last night.

Stick your insincere apology up yer hole John,

Sincerely

A LEGACY FAN! Insulting ****! 🤬

Last edited:
Message feom Spion Kop 1906-

1618992215957.jpeg

I wonder who within the club decided he needed to give that faux apology and wrote that for him?

They always do a good apology and move on. In the past, they’ve been quick to genuinely accept and learn from their mistakes and rectify them. But not this time as they showed with the statement last night.

Stick your insincere apology up yer hole John,

Sincerely

A LEGACY FAN! Insulting ****! 🤬
Yeah thought the same for our club statement. It was received with such hate they actually closed all social media down for 3 hrs and have cancelled all live MUTV shows.