The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Agreed. We didn't play well, until the subs were made, and we started looking more offensively dangerous. But the fact we didn't even play too well and still won, makes it all the more sweet!

Or playing at home against the team having big injury crisis, missing so many first team players (Vidic, Rio, Anderson, Cleverely, Nani, Rooney, Fletcher, Young) still getting bossed by 37 year and 38 year old players needs some thinking back in drawing room.

Or playing at home against the team having big injury crisis, missing so many first team players (Vidic, Rio, Anderson, Cleverely, Nani, Rooney, Fletcher, Young) still getting bossed by 37 year and 38 year old players needs some thinking back in drawing room.

Not really. We're missing players too,Suarez, Lucas, Spearing.Arguably two of our best players there. Our starting tactic wasn't too good, Carragher looked a bit lost in the middle, and the subs changed the game, and we pushed on. Bringing Scholes off was a bad move, from then on your midfield looked pretty poor, and Hernandez couldn't get into the game. Valencia played well though, kind of made me eat my words after saying he's got poor intelligence.

That sounds like our excuses aswell ;)

So knocking City out of a cup, then United out of the other. Very good week. Hoping for a trip to Blackpool in the next round.

So knocking City out of a cup, then United out of the other. Very good week. Hoping for a trip to Blackpool in the next round.

Would rather you went to Blackpool too-would rather not have a Derby just yet lol

Not really. We're missing players too,Suarez, Lucas, Spearing.Arguably two of our best players there. Our starting tactic wasn't too good, Carragher looked a bit lost in the middle, and the subs changed the game, and we pushed on. Bringing Scholes off was a bad move, from then on your midfield looked pretty poor, and Hernandez couldn't get into the game. Valencia played well though, kind of made me eat my words after saying he's got poor intelligence.

You missed 2 first team players, and playing at home. And yeah we missed the trick by taking off Scholes. Should have taken off Giggs instead of Scholes. He was having very good game.

man utd fans spat on the Hillsborough memorial the *****

Rumored, and someone on twitter said this

OSullivanMUFC Seán O'Sullivan
To summarise, LFC fan not at the game has said that 3 MUFC fans spat at something they can't get near, whilst still in the ground. Hmm.

And it was all made up.

Merseyside Police say there have been no arrests for spittling on the Hillsborough memorial - some Utd fans ejected for spitting in ground.

Last edited:
Expected, really. Unlucky united, little Evra led to goal that won it. Kenny's Army marches on!!

It was made up. Merseyside said no arrests for spitting on the memorial. 3 fans ejected for spitting in the stadium.

Unfortunately the liverpool fan making monkey impressions at Evra was not made up. Glad to see that his fellow liverpool fans were distinctly unimpressed with him though

Rumored, and someone on twitter said this

OSullivanMUFC Seán O'Sullivan

And it was all made up.

That guy you've quoted sounds very educated.

It's blowing up on facebook and twitter. Not sure if there's any truth behind it, the chants about hillsborough crossed the line full stop.

To be expected sadly. Just takes a few mindless idiots to ruin everything.

That guy you've quoted sounds very educated.

It's blowing up on facebook and twitter. Not sure if there's any truth behind it, the chants about hillsborough crossed the line full stop.

it didnt happen at all. this why i hate our meetings at the moment mate. its not even rivalry, just hatred at the moment

It was made up. Merseyside said no arrests for spitting on the memorial. 3 fans ejected for spitting in the stadium.

Unfortunately the liverpool fan making monkey impressions at Evra was not made up. Glad to see that his fellow liverpool fans were distinctly unimpressed with him though

What were them three supporters (assuming they weren't spitting at each other) trying to achieve by spitting on the pitch?

What were them three supporters (assuming they weren't spitting at each other) trying to achieve by spitting on the pitch?

nothing, like that liverpool fan, or those singing about hillsborough, its just mindless. Supposedly its "passion"

The fact that you need a 38 year-old to win games needs more thinking in your drawing room I think ;)

The fact that you need a 38 year-old to win games needs more thinking in your drawing room I think ;)

We won games without him, with so many CMs out injured there is nothing wrong in relying on 38 year old who is not first choice.

We won games without him, with so many CMs out injured there is nothing wrong in relying on 38 year old who is not first choice.

yest you needed him on the pitch because he was by far your best player, as i said... that needs more thinking

yest you needed him on the pitch because he was by far your best player, as i said... that needs more thinking

By far the best on the pitch and the reason he played was ignored again. Nevermind.

I agree United had more possession, because that was the game we played today. But to say your OAPs 'bossed' the game is slightly biased, don't you think?

Btw just saw your custom title. Nice to know supporters other than Liverpudlians agree that Stevie G is back!

Boring, both of you (sunil and alcaraz) ignore the point that with both of them, age is irrelevant. They are still quality, and playing better than many players 10 years their junior

Last edited:
Back