The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Welcome to Argentina!

//Edit - I'll add some substance to a post that could easily be labelled as spam otherwise. Sometimes fans take passion too far, turning it into stupidity. I've seen that a time too many down here. But it's not the lot of them but a small part of the support, but sadly it only takes a few morons stirring up trouble to ruin the show for the rest of the fans.

Aye, im in strange place where i just have no real interest in the showdown, i just want the whole thing to pass. Maybe tomorrow ill wake up and be really pumped up, but right now, meh. So sick of the circus around it now

Here's a quick game show. Who am I? I cost 35 million and was a useless lump for 87 minutes but when I did something when it mattered then hit the bar 30 seconds later. Maybe the lad can come good. One piece of advice for him, put in some ******* effort and you get rewarded...

Put in some effort? Did you not see him all game? He put in a great shift today.

Have to agree with Irish. Carroll put in a great shift. Putting himself about, causing problems. Excellent game

I'm as much a red as the rest of you but I don't know what game you were watching, He did ****** all until 86/7 minutes. That said, would love the lad to realise his potential, thought he looked like a cracking player at newcastle, and I haven't seen the same player other than for those last three minutes. Harsh perhaps to say he wasn't putting the effort in but he wasn't winning as much as he should have been

Well, I'm an Evertonian and even I recognised he put in a lot of hard work and effort.

We got Webb last night-once again giving a dubious penalty decision. Good luck is all I can say

Where a shot on target was clearly deflected wide by a handball, whether it was intentional or not, you have to give it. You may think dubious but that was good refereeing.

Where a shot on target was clearly deflected wide by a handball, whether it was intentional or not, you have to give it. You may think dubious but that was good refereeing.

But it's consistency though. Why should it be given, when the same thing happened to Phil Jones and it wasn't? The rules need to sorted out/clarified as it's just getting ridiculous. But, whats done is done. nothing can be done about it.

But it's consistency though. Why should it be given, when the same thing happened to Phil Jones and it wasn't? The rules need to sorted out/clarified as it's just getting ridiculous. But, whats done is done. nothing can be done about it.

Only way you will get consistency is with video replays.

Good result! Thought Carroll played really well, and that the tide turned a bit when Scholes came off, who played really well.

De Gea's beyond shaky, and I despise both the Da Silva twins. I know only one played today, but every second he's barking at the ref. Thought the ref done well to be honest, apparently a few penalty shouts, which I didn't really see.
Still, very satisfying win, considering we didn't even play well.

Buuut the hillsborough songs were too far from the United fans. Oh and rumour has it three United fans arrested for spitting at Hillsborough memorial, only a rumour at this point, terrible if true.

man utd fans spat on the Hillsborough memorial the *****

1) as a mod: watch you language

2) you know **** well its the minority. there was a Liverpool fan doing monkey impressions at Evra. are all liverpool fans racists? NO

Nicholas Lodeira was sitting with Suarez at the match, he's his mate, but still, could possibly mean more.

2u8ih6t.gif

jjlajd.jpg

Suarez, what a lad ahaha :D! I am delighted to see liverpool finally playing good football!

Suarez, what a lad ahaha :D! I am delighted to see liverpool finally playing good football!

Lol. Goal from corner and Route 1 goal is what you call a good football? For most part of the game Liverpool dropped too deep and just defended.

Lol. Goal from corner and Route 1 goal is what you call a good football? For most part of the game Liverpool dropped too deep and just defended.

Agreed. We didn't play well, until the subs were made, and we started looking more offensively dangerous. But the fact we didn't even play too well and still won, makes it all the more sweet!

Back