The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Only person Carroll can unsettle right now is himself by putting so much pressure on himself. Sounds harsh but pretty much true. Comes with the price tag sadly

^^This.

Pretty much agree with it, the price tag has gotten to him.
I reckon if he only cost £15M he wouldnt have so much pressure to deal with and could play with confidence.
Unfortunately there is always pressure when you are the record transfer at a club with a history like Liverpool.
I actually feel sorry for the bloke.

Free forum : TheDirectorsBox

If Webb, the man chosen to represent the world at the World Cup final, is the best ref in the world, god help us all.

Bring back Collina.

I just want to see a quality game between the clubs today-but I have a bad feeling that the officials may ruin the game by stopping the game for any normal tackling ie. hard but fair challenges. I hope that's not the case because I want to see a belter of a match

Honestly, having watched a shitload of football lately, in different countries and competitions, all I can say is that the standard of refereeing worldwide is well beyond ****. Webb is definitely not the best referee in the world, but you know what? They don't get much better than him.

I just want to see a quality game between the clubs today-but I have a bad feeling that the officials may ruin the game by stopping the game for any normal tackling ie. hard but fair challenges. I hope that's not the case because I want to see a belter of a match

Spearing, Carra, and Gerrard, if they play won't half give the refs some difficult calls to make xD.

I think everyone knows my opinion on Webb already, so I'll keep it to myself for arguments sake :D

Yeah, that's for the best. I gave my views of him in the united thread a couple of weeks ago. Let's just say it ended in me getting several infractions being made out to be a "troll".

If you want to see the best of the worst wait until the Euros. You'll see some absolute shockers

Yeah, that's for the best. I gave my views of him in the united thread a couple of weeks ago. Let's just say it ended in me getting several infractions being made out to be a "troll".

I believe I got about 20 quotes once off people basically calling me wrong, all from one post once about Webb. Must be a record :p

Don't you know Webb completed his transfer to City last week?

Keep up.

I'm going to eagerly await a ball to hand decision in the box and see what happens too.

For the first tim in a long time, i'm genuinely considering skipping this fixture, so hate about the tie, that has nothing to do with the football. Starting to get sick of some of the tribalism. Its not passion, its stupidity and ignorance

For the first tim in a long time, i'm genuinely considering skipping this fixture, so hate about the tie, that has nothing to do with the football. Starting to get sick of some of the tribalism. Its not passion, its stupidity and ignorance

Welcome to Argentina!

//Edit - I'll add some substance to a post that could easily be labelled as spam otherwise. Sometimes fans take passion too far, turning it into stupidity. I've seen that a time too many down here. But it's not the lot of them but a small part of the support, but sadly it only takes a few morons stirring up trouble to ruin the show for the rest of the fans.

Last edited:

Have to agree. I would dearly love a great match like I said previously. But that's my heart talking not my head unfortunately. Hoping to be proved wrong though.

rrtb9e.gif

Back