The Liverpool Thread

🤣🤣🤣

1638129643367.png

Terribly sad news to hear of the passing of one of English football’s greatest ever players today, Ray Kennedy.

1638291241472.png

Absolutely phenomenal when you think Ray was one of the most complete centre forwards of his generation at Arsenal. Who then not only went up another level at Anfield, he did that in a completely new role dominating teams from the middle of the park. With a trophy list from both clubs as long as your arms.

The late ‘70’s midfield of Razor, Jimmy Case, Souness and Terry Mac is well arguably the finest club midfield ever assembled. It had everything between the 4 up there with Brazil’s 1970 middle 4 and Frances ‘magic square’ of the ‘80’s.

Shanks last signing scored one of the goals in my first ever game. (A 4-0 home win over 4th Division Bradford in the first round of the LC way back in 1980.). But my memories of Razor are mostly confined to the stories I grew up with about him and watching him off videos. Such an elegant, intelligent footballer who seemingly had it all.

Tragic how Parkinson’s got a grip of him in later life. I remember seeing him the early ‘90’s before a game walking from his car the short distance across the arl Main Stand car park and offering my hand. He just put his up as he shuffled past with an ‘Alright son.’ Sweat pouring off him. It was obviously just starting to take hold. And then going to his benefit game at Highbury with Kenny and a slew of other old greats playing. Stood on the North Bank with Arsenal lads just appreciating one of the all time greats together.

I just hope and pray, if theres an applause tomorrow evening, Everton put aside the rivalry and pay due respect to a true legend of the game.

God rest mate. YNWA.

Bitter ***** have defaced Anfield-

1638307792927.png

And a video I can't seem to be able to put up of the mural by the shop with players/ the champions wall on it fans have photies in front of defaced.

Mindless, classless *****! 🤬

Last edited:
Ok. Work done for the day. Grim outside but perfect weather to ruin the small clubs Christmas by beating them in their Cup Final. AGAIN!

As noted previously, this is normally only one of 3 games in a season I'm not confident of winning going in. (Utd for all that similar rivalry entails. And City being the only team, IMHO, on our level, the others.). But not this time. This might come back to bite me on the ____, but I've NEVER been as confident going to the house made out of wood. These are a complete shambles that even Rafa and his pragmatic ability to set up a team for a particular game can't overcome. And Rafa being in the Ev's dugout, with all the mad fume that surrounds that, makes this one of the most anticipated Derby's in eons. The absolute scenes when we're belting out his name and he waves back ..... They'll be in the pitch and then some! 🤣🤣🤣This one is fixing to be EPIC!

The mindless defacing of Anfield over n9ght, now thankfully cleaned up, just adds to not only wanting to beat the bitter btards later. But to absolute ANNIHILATE them!

Straight into this shower of utter ***** Redmen! This might be their Cup Final. But we have a League to win!

Up the small club sinking Reds!

Bit disappointed in the fans singing Rafa at wheel. No need for that.

Today’s admin-

Title Countdown:
9 wins down/ 21 to go.
31points down/ 64 to go.

Current unbeaten PL run-
P 3 W 3 F 12 A 1 CS: 2.

Does it get ANY better than that? F City. F Utd. When you come from this City, THIS is the game. EVERY season. And to absolute annihilate them, in their own house, in the ONLY game the bitter, horrible shitbags have ….. See when the kids say ’inject it into my veins’…… INJECT THAT INTO MY VEINS!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍

I don’t think people not from L’pool realise just how twisted and horrible these L’pool obsessed mongals are. They’d rather we lost than their own team wins! We are ALL they have in their pathetic little lives. And to ruin their Chrimbo like that ….. AGAIN …..

I was right up on the divide the upper Bullens today. And the venom man ….. SO classy with the wall pushing gestures ….. Screaming ‘Murdering Kopite gobshites’ at yer (Side note- Smiling back saying ’Get it right lad. WINNING murdering Kooite gob_____’ just riles them up even more. 😎).

But to boo YNWA for Ava …… I mean just how bitter and hate filled do you have to be to BOO and scream abuse at the ultimate respect for a 12-year-olds memory, because they deludedly deem YNWA as us turning it to being about us …… Horrible, horrible btards.

So yeah, it doesn’t get ANY better than ramming all that hate back down their obsessed grids.

Walloping Utd 5 was special.

Walloping the ***** in their Cup Final is utopia!

And after all that, Rafa’s STILL at the wheel of your ***** club! YOUR manager. Who we love and you hate! Wah wah gobshites. 🤣🤣🤣

Up the small club slapping Reds!

Last edited: