The Liverpool Thread

Wine for my goalie .....

1637174174359.png

Superb from the club once more. Strengthening the outstanding work both L'pool and Everton do in the local community and the bonds therein.

By the same token, it's to the Country's detriment that child/ food poverty is still an issue in 2021. Let alone to the abhorrent levels they both are. NO child should go hungry. EVER! Beyond a disgrace that football clubs and other superb organisations continue to do this P poor excuse for a Governments work for them.

Last edited:
Grim day to wake up buzzing for Arsenals annual walloping at r’s.

Wouldn’t be surprised at all to see them licked 4/5 this tea-time in front of a suitably bevvied and rocking Anfield.

Now all the International guff is put to bed for the year, time to start going up through the gears and see who’s left with us going into 2022?

UTR! FTT!

'O Captain! MY Captain!'

To ape that brilliantly timeless ode mourning the loss of Lincoln, I couldn't wish to have a better one representing and leading our shared passion. On and off the pitch.

Not just a brilliant footballer. Not just a brilliant leader of men. But a brilliant human being who fits us like a glove.

God bless L'pool and her indomitable citizens and may he continue to watch over us from attempted horrors like last Sunday;s

"They were seeing red blurs" Trent has it spot on in this post-match interview. Also what is all the hype about Ramsdale? every shoot at him he flys like he is posing for the camera. Work on his positioning and he could be great but **** they were acting like he was the second coming of jesus.

Today’s admin-

Title Countdown:
7 wins down/ 23 to go.
25 points down/ 70 to go.

As predicted, like night follows day, Arsenal came cap in hand for their annual Anfield walloping. And what a dominant walloping it was again. If it wasn't for Ramsdale (When did he decide to actually become a goalie BTW?), that could have been pushing double figures.

One in the eye, as these Reds continually do, for all the reactionary souls spouting their utter nonsense after L’pool actually losing a game of football last time out. (The absolute SHAME! One defeat in now the last 26 games! 🤬 Bin them all! The leagues gone! Yadda yadda. 🙄).

Talking of, all the above must be feeling doubly silly after another super display from Oxo-Chambo. Being the loudest bed wetters wanted him ‘NEVER to play for the club again!’ and the like after Brighton. 🤦‍♂️

It was ace seeing Thiago out there again in full flow too dominating a game of togger. Missed yer mate. Let's have more of that.

And I was made up for both Taki San and the continuing development of Tyler Mortons boys own season. The beam on Minamino’s face was as wide as the Mersey. Which I imagine will be nothing compared to the celebrations in the Morton household over the water tonight. Always EXTRA special when one of your own ticks off his dreams at his boyhood family club.

I was expecting security to be tighter after last weekend but it was just as normal as far as I encountered. Which is probably the best answer to remain a level of normality.

Job done. Onto Porto and more European dominance.

Back 2 points clear over City.

Over to Agent Benitez tomorrow to keep it that way.

Uo the Southern Spanking Reds!

Last edited:
Chambo needs games to get his form going again. We have seen it time and time again the issue is making sure he doesn't break down again and then the cycle begins again. How good was Thiago though I honestly laugh at people who say he has been a flop, my god he was a masterclass in how to play the dictating role and every time he got pressed he just skipped away like it was nothing.

Chambo needs games to get his form going again. We have seen it time and time again the issue is making sure he doesn't break down again and then the cycle begins again. How good was Thiago though I honestly laugh at people who say he has been a flop, my god he was a masterclass in how to play the dictating role and every time he got pressed he just skipped away like it was nothing.

People have some VERY short memories mate.

He was Gerrard-esq dominant on one of the best 10-game run-ins to a season the PL has ever seen as you well know. After having everything disrupted to that point by COVID/ losing half a season through the assault at Goodison/ having to play an unfamiliar role that went against his skill set down to all the injuries and missing key midfielders playing at the back in place of missing key CH's.

Nobody better in World football at what he does.

With you on Ramsdale BTW. He's riding his luck and the form of his life right now and then some. He does know he can catch things right and make it look simle instead of going for the 'camera saves?'

And as for the Guardiola wannabe. The Tapas Pulis ..... Trying to fight Klopp. Pity there were fella's in between or else that wouldn't have ended well for him ......

Last edited: