The Liverpool Thread

City fans fuming at ‘Klopp getting his way’ is as hillarious as it is mad.

I suspect Leeds are ‘playing the system’ and this is far more down to their massive injury list and playing academy players than any COVID outbreak.

City get to play and wallop Leeds kids. Yet we gain an advantage by not having the same? Alrighty then ….. 🤦‍♂️

Absolutely no consistency here on anything which is maddening.

So much for them sorting this out the other day!

City fans fuming at ‘Klopp getting his way’ is as hillarious as it is mad.

I suspect Leeds are ‘playing the system’ and this is far more down to their massive injury list and playing academy players than any COVID outbreak.

City get to play and wallop Leeds kids. Yet we gain an advantage by not having the same? Alrighty then ….. 🤦‍♂️

Absolutely no consistency here on anything which is maddening.

So much for them sorting this out the other day!
Bielsa probably got them licking the door knobs and all.

1640426693176.png

Is this before or after the inbred, 5 fingered sister ******** Tory ***** sing about poverty toward us? 🤬

1640699034272.png

Swerving tonight with an overnight Sunday at Chelsea and then Arsenal the same week.

Brexit central in the East Midlands can do one with two London trips so soon in the NY!

Bar the scum in blue in the stands, really enjoyable, good half that to set up the second. Leicester will do well to last the full 90 being legged like this after City and that second half at Anfield.

We score one, we’ll score four.

Keep working and probing Reds. It will come.

Bar the scum in blue in the stands, really enjoyable, good half that to set up the second. Leicester will do well to last the full 90 being legged like this after City and that second half at Anfield.

We score one, we’ll score four.

Keep working and probing Reds. It will come.
Turns out we couldn't hit a barn door and got FM'ed. 6 points will be hard to turn around against this juggernaut City side whose depth will help them.

Today’s admin-

Title Countdown:
12 wins down/ 18 to go.
41 points down/ 54 to go.

I’ll let others talk about a game we should have won comfortably. But self-inflictingly didn’t. For, as a match going regularly who’s had more than his share of run-ins with them, I’m FAR more P at the Tory rats that are Leicester City fans.

What utter, low life scum they are! Their absolute Tory behaviour at Anfield last Wednesday being highlighted and castigated all over just served to have more of the same all game from the inbred meffs.

In no particular order-

’Feed the Scousers!’- I lost count on the number of times they regaled us with that one. Because mocking food poverty all game last week wasn’t near enough.

''Always the Victims' - Because its oh so funny banter to sing about death. Made even worse by the NBCSN commentator on the feed unbelievably saying to that 'It's lively banter between the fans.' Arlo White, give your head a SERIOUS wobble!

‘In your L’pool slums’ - Because Leicester is such a palatial place aye?

’Sign on’ - Because it's both funny to mock unemployment. And Leicester is all gainfully employed right?

’We support our local club' - Soz abar us your ‘local’ club is a tin-pot one in a Brexit ____hole and not a World-renowned Superclub!

Singing about Gerrard and 13/14- You do realise your manager was the very same right? He must just love having that reminded to him aye? Thick, clueless btards.

Going right back to the Filbert Street days, they always have and always be horrible, low life racist, xenophobic, Brexit loving lil’ Englander _____!

Horrible night. On and off the pitch!