The Liverpool Thread

What a gorgeous shorts and sunnies day to be missing goimg the match.

Never expected all of Trent, Fabulous, Mo and Thiago to get a rest whilst we continue to walk this ‘win or bust’ tightrope. But sound that the are. ANY combination from our squad should have enough to beat this utter ***** comfortably.

Straight into these despicable Saudi ***** Redmen!

Lets go win a league!!!!!

Last edited:
Nice casual stroll in the sun that.

Today’s Admin-

Title Countdown:
25 wins down/ 4 to go. (Adjusted from the 30 season win target to 29.).

82 points down/ 12 to go. (Adjusted from the 95 point season point target to 94.).

Liverpool-
P 34 PTS 82 F 86 A 22 GD + 64
City-
P 33 PTS 80 F 80 A 21 GD + 59

Current Unbeaten League Run-
15 games: W 13 D 2 F 36 A 6 CS:11.

3 straight wins PL/ 3 straight CS.

We where the away side there right? Just asking as that was ridiculous domination from start to finish. From a team that never got out of third gear. With key players able to be rested both before and during the game.

The horrible Saudi rats might be flush with blood money. But they are LIGHTYEARS off doing anything with it. I did them a disservice pre-game. They are even MORE dogshit than I thought.

Picture perfect, post Europe, Sat’day dinnertime coast. Capped with a sumptuous goal from Naby Lad who’s just getting better and better and better. Shout out to Milner too for his top notch professionalism at 554 or however old he is. Super game utilising every trick in the book.

The only thing it lacked was the 4 or 5 goals it deserved.

Pressure well and truly piled back on City. Over to them later at what will be a white hot and ferrel Elland Road after an afternoon on the ale.

Up the rapacious, relentless Reds! FTT!!!!!

Last edited:
Strange match so far tonight. Liverpool looking a little disjointed.
I'm expecting a different 2nd half after a Klopp team talk.

If we dont change it up at halftime we are well and truly on the way to being good ebened.