The Liverpool Thread

was there ever any real panic just a very bad first half

You should have seen L’pool twitter at HT.

Always amuses me how quickly people lose faith. Like what more do these lads have to do to make folk FULLY believe?

Always amuses me how quickly people lose faith. Like what more do these lads have to do to make folk FULLY believe?
i would rather not mate not a big fan of soical media if you can call it soical

If I were an Everton Ian, I’d just sack football off.

This isn’t the life for them.

Was literally saying to my mate no need to worry after the first goal. Was a little more nervy when they got the 2nd, but no team can match us for fitness so it was only a matter of time in the 2nd half

Thanks to Rulli and Villarreal tiring out eventually. Klopp got the team all wrong to begin with. Jota should never have started this kind of game.

Just one of them halves mate when all XI were off it. **** happens. Thats football. Nothing more. Nothing less.Credit ti Villarreal for taking advantage of that.

But we utterly dominated the other 3 halves in this tie.

Just one of them halves mate when all XI were off it. **** happens. Thats football. Nothing more. Nothing less.Credit ti Villarreal for taking advantage of that.

But we utterly dominated the other 3 halves in this tie.
Yep it was an unai classic. Get it all right but instead of going for the juggler he's teams end up sitting back and inviting pressure. Arsenal fans have seen this play out many a times.

Wouldn't surprise me if photo surfaces of Rulli leaving the bookies yesterday wearing a hat and a fake mustache.

Wouldn't surprise me if photo surfaces of Rulli leaving the bookies yesterday wearing a hat and a fake mustache.

He's just utterly *****. Plain and simple.

Said after his horror show at Anfield last week. He makes Mignolet look competent which is impressive.

Horrible goalie in a bang average side who've just had a terrific, fairytale run.

Is right! F Jurgen. SHE’S the boss!

1651645269520.png