• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
3c81404fbeef7d2fb481425e89f4bde9-getty-508656405.jpg

Hmm..

View attachment 221756

View attachment 221757

Vile scum. I don't see how anyone can defend him.

Nobody's defending him.... Chill out.

On a brighter note "Gareth Bale is the only player to have been booked twice for simulation in the PL this season." - gave me a cheap laugh.

On a brighter note "Gareth Bale is the only player to have been booked twice for simulation in the PL this season." - gave me a cheap laugh.

*insert inane joke about how Heskey should get booked every time he walks on the pitch for 'simulating being a footballer'*

Frustrating draw for me. Thought we should've won the game. Pepe fantastic as always when called into the game. Great to see Suarez back, made an instant impact winning a battle with assou-akotto.

Was Bale's dive actually a dive? Didn't get to see it.

Frustrating draw for me. Thought we should've won the game. Pepe fantastic as always when called into the game. Great to see Suarez back, made an instant impact winning a battle with assou-akotto.

Story of your season, huh?

Bale's ears caught wind and made him fall down.

Obviously intentional volley on Parker and just saw the eye gouge on Parker as well..

Guy's vile..

yet on a closed football forum on facebook they are praising the guy for doing this sort of thing. I remember when Liverpool fans would condemn someone like this as they use to play good football but it looks now like they are enjoying thuggery.

Last edited:
View attachment 221815

View attachment 221816

Disagree. Pictures show it differently.

Not on about that foul. They're on about his dive when Agger breathed on him.

View attachment 221804

Again how can Liverpool fans really defend this guy.

What an absolute **** - The ball was probably at the other end of the pitch when he kicked Parker.

(Sarcasm because of the selective picture - Doesn't look bad when you see it in motion and it's something that happens a lot in the Premiership)

Last edited:
I was talking about when Agger pulled out of any challenge and Bale still went down in a heap without contact near the start.

"It's fantastic to have Luis back and he should never have been out in the first place. He knows he's admired and loved here. We don't think he should have been away."

I was disgusted to read this and I think this is one of those cases where you need to take a step back from your club allegiances and say "this is not acceptable, this is wrong." For Dalglish to say this after the player in question was found guilty of racially abusing a fellow player is disgraceful.

Liverpool fans, this is the time to step away from the club line and condemn their actions. They're making you look like mugs so they don't have to lose face, they disrespect your amazing loyalty by spewing bullshit and expecting you to support it. If you really take pride in your colours then don't let help them ruin your image your reputation as one of England's great clubs.

Last edited:
I was disgusted to read this and I think this is one of those cases where you need to take a step back from your club allegiances and say "this is not acceptable, this is wrong." For Dalglish to say this after the player in question was found guilty of racially abusing a fellow player is disgraceful.

Liverpool fans, this is the time to step away from the club line and condemn their actions. They're making you look like mugs so they don't have to lose face, they disrespect your amazing loyalty by spewing bullshit and expecting you to support it. If you really take pride in your colours then don't let help them ruin your image your reputation as one of England's great clubs.

I'm sorry but everyone who's actually taken the time to read the FA's independent report feel the same way. It's been dissected to death and it really is a horrible piece of work from the FA. It has nothing to do with allegiances, it's just common sense.

But sadly thanks to the media who were quick to simply read the conclusion from the report and reword it into their own expert analysis of the report we're the ones who look stupid.

Back