The Liverpool Thread

Yeah we have let Welbeck score. This season is done. Brighton are making us look like a League 1 side. Pathetic

Impressive how we keep managing to be more ***** by the passing half.

Quite the talent that.

And we even take that to new levels within the same game! Impressive that.

Not a bad first away to miss this year as that was impressively ***** for us this season. Onto the cup and the ‘joys’ of watching last Sat’days carnage all over again Tuesday.

At least we aren’t Everton.

That and alcohol is all I got right now.

Being someone who loves all things Japan, he is such a good player (and criminally underrated on FM!). He has played this like almost every game I have seen him. Cracking player imo
And only cost <£2 million. Brighton are such a well run club. I thought losing Potter, their entire staff and parts of their recruitment team was going to rattled them but they pretty much picked off where Potter left off…almost like Potter was a beneficiary of how well run they were

Crisis? Now THAT was a ******* crisis!!!!!

1673784485592.png

Now, more than ever!

1673898492916.jpeg

Only one way out of this rut and thats doing it TOGETHER with them! Anfield needs to be a wild atmosphere Sat’day dinner. As does the away following tomorrow.

We have a Cup to defend!

Very sad our season is getting worse and worse. I don't usually watch the full match only highlights, happen to watch the opening day against Fulham, i was shocked when we showed a lack of fight. Only thing now is to finish respectably, aim as high as possible for the season.

What an absolutely superb night out with Jurgens Reds once again. From the absolute surreally experience of walking round Wolverhampton, which is proper grim to start with, in the pitch black due to a power cut that had pre-game bevvies in doubt down to no tills working. To dancing with a female bizzie the gangway when H scores that beauty haha. To coming home through a snow storm and now penning this goosed before work. All proper memorable things you only get to laugh and look back on if you actually support your team and all the sacrifices you make there in. All wrapped ip on a proper PRIDE night. Together as one again with our shared passion on a baltic cold night.

How do you react when your teams struggling and EVERYONE is against you? When even your own ‘fans’ (interesting definition of the word) on-line/ across SM, are writing off a season and your team as loud as any mocking opposition fan or mediot? You do what we’ve always done in this City. When your team needs now more than at most any other time under Klopp. Sing your F hearts out and give them that unconditional belief and backing that makes us what we are. With the unique bond we have with our team. Togetherness and fighting for your own. It’s what this City’s all about. It’s what supporting this football club is ALL about.

And boy did they respond in another proper pride night in the defence of our cup. Superb display from back to front. The ageless Milner setting the standard rattling into tattles. Not sure how he stayed on the pitch but that professionalism from a wiley arl pro money just can not buy. Proper leadership display. The two CH’s were solid as. Bajetic and Naby Lad absolutely running the game from midfield. Freeing up Thiago to do his thing. The young bucks up top showing just why they will be a massive part of Jurgens next evolution. That goal from Harvey man …… We was bang in line when he hit it and he saw the goalie off his line and what he was going to do as soon as he picked it up. Which just set an already lit away end off!

I mention being in line with that as the only bad part of last night was Tsimikas boneheadedness that could have cost us. The scream of pain was auditable when he got done from behind. But to then play on the last half hour when he could barely move ….. Klopp was going nuts with him when he went down again after we’d made all the subs. I love a warrior mentality but use your bleeping head for the team aye mate?

The less said about the Wolves support the better. Although 26 mins before the first Hillsborough abuse was quite restrained for those bleeps.

Superb PRIDE night at the match which hopefully will be the spark we need to kick on with still ALL to play for with over half a season to go.

Roll on Brighton and a ridiculously early start the end of the month as our Cup defence continues.

But first, time to play our part in this again Sat’day dinner by turning Anfield into a cauldron to help our boys as they set forth ending the league rot against Chelsea.

Up for the Cup Reds! FTT!!!!!