The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Ironman. When's the last time he was injured?

Edit: just checked. He does get injured, which is strange since he always seems available.

Last edited:
Ironman indeed. Ridiculous levels of fitness.

But not as ridiculous as a 37-year-old having to make 34 appearances and counting this season.

Therein lies one the biggest issues.

I think this will be the weekend Arsenal will look back on where they lost the league.

Anfield is a humbler.

not this season its not well it is if your utd

You’d be surprised and I’d be concerned over the top 4 that 6 of L’pool’s last 10 are at Anfield.

Through all the grim **** of this season, the home form has at least remained.. 3rd best home record in the league I believe with 3 of the current top 4 we’ve played at home suitably dispatched.

Even accounting for Arsenal still having to go to City, this is by far and away their hardest game left. Not seen what Arteta has had to say today, but doubtless he’s saying smilar.

Arsenal was always the least concerning of this mammoth week of L’pool football for me given that it’s at home.

City you expected to get beat in what was effectively a ‘free-hit’ game in context. Stamford Bridge is Stamford Bridge where you’d have taken a point going in. Which, as dog **** as it was, they battled tooth and nail for to get. But now we’re back in front of our own, with the perfect late Sunday avvy KO to boot which will lead to the majority being suitably bevvied and ready to go.

We’ll be ready Sunday and will have the arl’ place wild.

Now its over to the players.

Get in Utd!

1 step closer to lower league obscurity. 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Just different tone talk and question. If Everton would be relegated by getting *** smacked like they deserve or the point reduction for their shambolic finances.

If they are relegated and seriously going under or brink of it. How serious impact would be to the city and people working? I am not finding excuse why they should not be relegated and maybe sinking to admin. Think this should never be bailed out like this and you get what is coming for you. Just wondering as a outsider of this kind of culture, what the imapact would it be for wider ranger as big sporting body would cease to exist?

Well there’d be one massive City wide party this summer if they go down that would aid the local economy if that helps. 😎

Gabriel isn't even tall enough to blow a midget, but jumps over VVD

Holy ****, that mic near the crowd is showing some real foul language and I love it.
Regarding the game, I'm torn about this one. On one hand, Liverpool losing probably means they are out of CL race, but then again Arsenal players are the biggest bit*ches in the league.

I would hide Jota so we can trick suitors over the summer into thinking he is a great goalscorer still.

Back