The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
0-1 down... Meh.. Terrible defending. I don't really think that Jones could've done anything.

Why do we start carragher? Just make him a coach.
Also just seen the goal was marginally offside but no excuses

Why do we start carragher? Just make him a coach.
Also just seen the goal was marginally offside but no excuses
In all fairnes, it was a really tough call. We're lucky we get to see the replay, the refs don't. But that still doesn't excuse the **** poor defending that led to the goal.

KK got this wrong and i cant understand what was going through his head!

We had the chance of playing the back 4 which was statiscally the best in the league before injuries to them

Johnson - Agger - Skrtel - Enrique!

Why play our best CB, LB and why play Carragher who is giving away goals in most games he plays now!

Awful tbh

Everton was always going to win this for me, Liverpool poor form is going to cost them here. Come at the wrong time.

Everton was always going to win this for me, Liverpool poor form is going to cost them here. Come at the wrong time.

Long way to go though and Bellamy can be a game changer-as can Maxi

Poor form means nothing in a semi final against your rivals IMO

Team selection however does, and KK has got this wrong.

What a terrible first half. Both teams are poor shame we gifted Everton the lead.. Not surprising Carragher was involved.

Suarez trying to cheat again.

Heitinga dived just before that incident.. It's just *** for tat, chill out.

Poor form means nothing in a semi final against your rivals IMO

Team selection however does, and KK has got this wrong.

Yeah agreed, time for KK to go he's killing Pool imo. Even though I'm not a Liverpool fan, Benitez is free and ready for a return but with KK being an Liverpool legend can't see him being sacked, time will tell though...

Nevermind Henderson over Shelvey. How about Bellamy or Maxi on the left wing instead of Downing? Everton's right back is prety slow. If I was KK (or one of the coaches) I'd bring on Bellamy for Downing. Make Liverpool play more narrow and let Johnson and Agger actually get down the wing. Carroll and Suarez are utterly unsupported right now. Bellamy always seems to raise the crowd, and gets involved, and is a hungry player.

Yeah agreed, time for KK to go he's killing Pool imo. Even though I'm not a Liverpool fan, Benitez is free and ready for a return but with KK being an Liverpool legend can't see him being sacked, time will tell though...

I kinda agree with this. I think most clubs would rather play KK's side as he seems perhaps a little stubborn? Wants his system to suceed and seems blind to players who can perform at the expense of making his signings look good. Doubt he'd be sacked unless he finishes the league below Everton at the end of the season, and even then, he'd prob have to walk.

We ought to bring on maxi or Bellamy for Hendo, he isn't a winger yet KD Plays him there

Back