The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
No offence but this chelsea team is really weak( turnbull, betrand, romeou etc) vs ur best side. So this is the expected result for me

Only problem was this. Chelsea fans and everyone else will blame the team

Romeou was starting alot earlier in the season
Bertrand had a brilliant game last week against arsenal
Turnbull cannot be blamed for them goals, decent back up keeper tbf

Liverpool have been Brilliant, weaker team or not.. Carroll is looking quality, partnership with Suarez going well and the movement has been first class

Woodwork and Missing penalties still cannot be stopped haha!

Only problem is Liverpool do this once or twice a season :L

Only problem was this. Chelsea fans and everyone else will blame the team

Romeou was starting alot earlier in the season
Bertrand had a brilliant game last week against arsenal
Turnbull cannot be blamed for them goals, decent back up keeper tbf

Liverpool have been Brilliant, weaker team or not.. Carroll is looking quality, partnership with Suarez going well and the movement has been first class

Woodwork and Missing penalties still cannot be stopped haha!

Only problem is Liverpool do this once or twice a season :L

I don't blame Bertrand at all, if anything he has been our best defender and in terms of mistakes has done the least.

Thought this game had offered everything in comedy value until I saw Carroll attempt an overhead.

If Liverpool can beat Chelsea and Chelsea can beat Barcelona, does that mean Liverpool can beat Barcelona? :p

When I said Carroll was basically ****, no technical ability Etc.

Ive never been more glad to be completely wrong.. Obviously not proven everything yet but the last month has been a lot better

When I said Carroll was basically ****, no technical ability Etc.

Ive never been more glad to be completely wrong.. Obviously not proven everything yet but the last month has been a lot better

I mentioned it earlier on in the day, he deserves a second chance with us next season, this past month he has proven he could be a big player for us and FINALLY that strike partnership with Suarez looks like it could amount to something.

Was clearly just a confidence thing with Carroll, as soon as he starts moving and bullying people and winning the headers he is pretty difficult to stop. Deserves a goal tonight but don't think he is gonna get one. He won us the penalty and if I'm not mistaken most of Chelsea's bookings are thanks to him provoking the fouls.

*and I forgot the assist for Agger's goal. Man of the match?

Last edited:
Fantastic performance. Carroll and Shelvey particularly outstanding. Terry is a right ********. Megged three times, fell over 5 times, and whinged to the ref for everything.

If Liverpool can beat Chelsea and Chelsea can beat Barcelona, does that mean Liverpool can beat Barcelona? :p

this theory doesnt make sense as Chelsea's line up tonight was totally different compared to against Barca plus Chelsea beat Liverpool 3 days ago. Also yes Liverpool can beat Barca any team can beat any team on any given they which is a reason why football is so great.

Fantastic performance. Carroll and Shelvey particularly outstanding. Terry is a right ********. Megged three times, fell over 5 times, and whinged to the ref for everything.

Well Suarez is hardly a saint. Come to think about it they may well be long lost brothers.

Racism - Check
Hated by everyone but your own - Check
Moans to all officials about every decision against your side - Check

Only thing Suarez needs to do is cheat on his other half, come on lad your slacking!!!!

How could you possibly think making a cancer joke is funny?..

It wasn't a joke. It was a comment. I apologize if some people were offended by my comment, but it was not my intention to mock any disease. I was pointing out that Shelvey stands out physically by his condition but I did so the wrong way.

Last edited:
Back