The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
can I ask why you have that attitude?

Honestly, I'm not sure. I don't hate England or anything like that, I love it here. However, I'd class myself as scouse, before English.
As for the England national side, I just don't like them. I don't like the FA, or most of the players there. :p

van Gaal looks like he'll be the new DOF. Meeting last week in Portugal with him.

I'm going to do a u turn on this if that is the case. I don't particularly want Martinez in charge... But have more or less come to terms that he is getting the job. He really needs to hit the ground running or a lot of fans will be asking why we didn't just give the managers slot to Van Gaal. That scenario sounds familiar.

No point calling people's views pathetic, everyone is different... I support both, however some people prefer to support club only.. people making a big deal out of nothing.

I knew a group of Scouser lads at uni, and they were supporting England throughout the WC 2010 qualifiers and through the tournament (however short it may have been).

Don't go thinking it's all of them who adopt this negative attitude, it's just some. :)

Whats more likely to happen this season (Liverpool fan bias aside): Liverpool qualifying for Champions League or relegating?

Whats more likely to happen this season (Liverpool fan bias aside): Liverpool qualifying for Champions League or relegating?

We'll get relegated when Aquaman drowns and the Human Torch starts swimming.

pretty sure Metz is either a troll or a full ******. He posts so much retarded ****

It is a valid question. It all comes down to who Liverpool signs this summer.

So we have our worst EVER season and still finish 8th, and your talking about relegation?

It is not a valid question at all, it was a stupid one.

it's really not. A valid question would be will Liverpool finish in Champions League places or stay about the same next season? That will come down to managerial appointment and summer signings

So we have our worst EVER season and still finish 8th, and your talking about relegation?

It is not a valid question at all, it was a stupid one.

Didn't Manchester City win the league once and relegate the next season?

Didn't Manchester City win the league once and relegate the next season?
I'm sure, if that happened at all, that is was in a different scenario to the one we are in right now. We reached a cup final (which we narrowly lost) and we also won our first trophy in 6 years. 8th place is nowhere near the relegation zone, in terms of places, and I'm sure at least one of the newly promoted teams will be relegated (or nearly relegated) next season!

If you are going to mention history, in Manchester City's first season under their rich owners, they finished 10th despite spending (if I am correct) over £200 million. So, if you were to use that example, 8th place is great! Freak things do happen, but the point is they are freak and are unlikely to happen again...

​- PZW

Can't even believe we're talking about it.

Tbh I find it quite laughable... Have you got nothing better to do Metz?

No. Why is everyone here serious all the time, or is it only the Liverpool fans? Must be the lack of trophies.

(I support Liverpool btw)

Back