The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Breaking News: Alex McLeish has been handed the reigns at Liverpool with a 5 year contract to try and get Liverpool back in to the top four and rebuild the squad.

Of what? The championship???

I actually think Krasic is a decent player when I have seen him, quite unique as well in his style, bit harsh how you can be so dismissive of him when he barely gets a look in at Juve anymore, which is mainly because he does not suit the formation they play.

I actually think Krasic is a decent player when I have seen him, quite unique as well in his style, bit harsh how you can be so dismissive of him when he barely gets a look in at Juve anymore, which is mainly because he does not suit the formation they play.

He is a decent player all right but he can frustrate the life out of you and he can dive for Italy at the Olympics. Not the worst signing but when you have players like Hoilett and Victor Moses who are younger, possibly cheaper and full of promise at your doorstep why look at players like Krasic

I found this on a football meme FB group:

579570_310873308994658_272063296208993_725031_1580251292_n.jpg

Seems fitting.

Big Sam will be the favourite tomorrow ;) £20 mill each for Kevin Davies and Kevin Nolan :P
you heard it here first!

Oh right, yeh tell me about it, would not suprise me if he even ended up playing in Spain.

He will probably go to Real Madrid in 3 or 4 years to replace Cristiano Ronaldo. His personality doesn't fit in Barcelona, which is the reason why they got rid of Ronaldinho, Eto'o, and Ibrahimovic (this was during Guardiola's reign, but Villanova is probably the same personality type as Guardiola).

My god, Liverpool keep looking to former Chelsea coaches lol. Hope his reputation stays intact whether he does well or not.

BBC Sport - Brendan Rodgers set to take charge at Liverpool

Swansea manager Brendan Rodgers is expected to be confirmed as the new Liverpool boss in the next 48 hours.

The clubs are understood to be discussing compensation for the 39-year-old, with Swansea likely to recieve a compensation payment of between £4m and £5m.
Wigan manager Roberto Martinez had been in contention after meeting with owner John W Henry in Miami last week.
But attention has since switched back to Rodgers.

Looks nailed on

Just got back from holiday in Rome to hear about this. It's not AVB but I'll take Rodgers over Martinez (wish him the best of luck for the future mind).

Pretty happy if it will be Rodgers

Players attacking football, possession football

If he can do this with players from Swansea, Then surely he can do well with better players at Liverpool ( no disrespect to swansea )

Will be good to watch!!

Pretty happy if it will be Rodgers

Players attacking football, possession football

If he can do this with players from Swansea, Then surely he can do well with better players at Liverpool ( no disrespect to swansea )

Will be good to watch!!

Wouldn't say no if he wanted to bring in Joe Allen and Scott Sinclair as squad players. They can have Charlie Adam...

Back