The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
I think you will find most of that is media speculation, apart from the obvious Luka Modric. You can't exactly say top players at Liverpool are happy either, Martin Skrtel for example.

I think Tottenham are in more trouble player wise than Liverpool

Tottenham at the very least expected Champions League and Havent got it..

Where as Liverpool wanted it, but realistically did not expect it, and the players knew this

There is also alot more interest in Bale, Modric, Vdv ETC ..

add to that they have no manager and there only real striker Adebayor has gone.. not such a massive difference with Liverpool

I think Tottenham are in more trouble player wise than Liverpool

Tottenham at the very least expected Champions League and Havent got it..

Where as Liverpool wanted it, but realistically did not expect it, and the players knew this

There is also alot more interest in Bale, Modric, Vdv ETC ..

add to that they have no manager and there only real striker Adebayor has gone.. not such a massive difference with Liverpool

Spurs are in less trouble player wise. But they lack a manager, but then when you look at the ones they are actively talking to, they are about to be in better shape. Vdv isnt leaving, neither is Bale. But Modric is set to go.

BBC Make me laugh:

Yesterday: Spurs set to sign Sigurdsson
Today: Liverpool and Spurs vie for Sigurdsson

Starting to think they are reading the rumours like us haha!

And now apparently Liverpool are interested in resigning Meireles... Been quoted £10mill... Via Agent007ITK..

And now apparently Liverpool are interested in resigning Meireles... Been quoted £10mill... Via Agent007ITK..

You can have him. Would be a bit of a PR fail for Liverpool though. Tried to potray him as the villain as he left for Chelsea publizing how he handed in a transfer request,convieniently forgetting to mention he did it to save them money, and all and now they buy him back

You can have him. Would be a bit of a PR fail for Liverpool though. Tried to potray him as the villain as he left for Chelsea publizing how he handed in a transfer request,convieniently forgetting to mention he did it to save them money, and all and now they buy him back

Agreed, everything was done in a panic and the previous owners left the club in their worst state in history

Meireles is a good player, id quite happily have him back, although, it is just a guy on twitter.. nothing concrete at all

Agreed, everything was done in a panic and the previous owners left the club in their worst state in history

Meireles is a good player, id quite happily have him back, although, it is just a guy on twitter.. nothing concrete at all

Very versatile. Excellent player to have in the squad for the depth he provides. Although apparently Napoli are interested in him. Tbh I would love to keep him as well but he is not irreplaceable

[h=6]Sky Italia now attesting Gazzetta dello Sport's initial claims that Liverpool have tabled a bid of £15m to land Gastón Ramírez from Bologna.[/h]

Scott (Not the Manc **** who's now banned, but the Liverpool ITK) also saying about Ramirez.

15.3m could be completed by next week for Ramirez

Also saw something about Sigurdsson will now choose us! It's getting rediculous!

Apparently we offered 45k wages and spurs offered 70k.. Were not prepared to 'break the bank' ... no idea if this is true...

Apparently we offered 45k wages and spurs offered 70k.. Were not prepared to 'break the bank' ... no idea if this is true...

Highly doubt Tottenham would offer £70k to Sigurdsson considering they won't even pay an extra £1.5m for Vertonghen.

Highly doubt Tottenham would offer £70k to Sigurdsson considering they won't even pay an extra £1.5m for Vertonghen.

They can pay the 70k, as they will lose modric. And the 1.5m isnt them its Ajax, who decided they dont want to honour the clause in Vertonghens contract.

Lot of Ifs and Buts on the deal, seems a lot have different 'sources' saying different things... Says tomorrow he will decide however, that was said today...

They can pay the 70k, as they will lose modric. And the 1.5m isnt them its Ajax, who decided they dont want to honour the clause in Vertonghens contract.

Of course they can pay it, but why would they? Can't imagine many Tottenham players are on more than that.

Meh, that's their choice.. Either Tottenham pay it/ Vertonghen waivers it or the transfer probably won't happen. If that's the deal breaker than I'd be very disappointed if I was a Tottenham fan.

Of course they can pay it, but why would they? Can't imagine many Tottenham players are on more than that.

Meh, that's their choice.. Either Tottenham pay it/ Vertonghen waivers it or the transfer probably won't happen. If that's the deal breaker than I'd be very disappointed if I was a Tottenham fan.

Because they need to add quality when they lose their star midfielder...

Its called prudence, why get forced to pay more because a club is being far too greedy? Spurs do well because they work to their financial plan.

Someone, who the mods trust, is on RAWK trying to convince people that Sigurdsson is still up in the air for us, and will find out on the 1st.

Back