The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
He isn't and won't be paid 75k per week.
If anything i'd imagine that it would be slightly more than what you're offering him but with very good bonuses. Thats how Levy works.

I suspect the 75K is with the bonuses. Much like how Kagawa's 80K wage is actually about 20K of bonuses.

I suspect the 75K is with the bonuses. Much like how Kagawa's 80K wage is actually about 20K of bonuses.

Possibly. I reckon it'd be a basic wage of about 40k with bonuses taking it to about 60k tops.

Possibly. I reckon it'd be a basic wage of about 40k with bonuses taking it to about 60k tops.

With the impending TV Deal, a smart agent will try an push that.

Sigurdsson's father: “Gylfi wants to play at the highest level possible - every player wants to do that but the opportunity has to be right. “He hasn’t made up his mind yet. There are plenty of clubs interested in him. There are some in Germany, but Gylfi wants to play in England.“The main aim for Gylfi is to be in as good a team as he can be and play for the best club possible. He is no different to anyone else.“Liverpool and Tottenham are both in Europe next season so that is not the question. “I have seen the stories that he is demanding a certain amount of money per week and they are rubbish. He just wants a normal salary and be on the same as other players at the club.The bottom line is he just wants to play and the main thing football-wise is to find the right team which will suit him the most.“It always helps when you know the coach like Brendan Rodgers. He is a very good trainer. But does that mean Liverpool? Maybe, maybe not. “He is thinking what is best to do and will have a decision by Sunday.”

Sounds increasingly like its all waiting for the AVB appointment and the transfer window to obviously open

Aboslutely brilliant this!

i clicked on fairly quick but other were putting stuff like 'from my sources' and he'd signed ETC
haha!

What makes it even better, is how stupid people are. I tweeted 2 days ago about the Fiorentina owners saying he isn't leaving ect, and now this. Pretty funny.

If you typed 'Jovetic' in Twitter about 30 minutes ago, it was pure genius. And the whole thing's gained me around 40 followers, tidy.

My brother told me last night that he'd read we'd signed jovetic for £22mil
Just shows how much of these rumours are utter bullsh*t

It seems that for the last three of four days at least one newspaper has published the story "Sigurdsson to decide future in next 24 hours"... This is so thrilling.... 0.o

Also, looks like Maxi won't be leaving this season. YAY! :D - Obviously Rodgers sees what everybody else (apart from Dalglish) sees in him.

Last edited:
It seems that for the last three of four days at least one newspaper has published the story "Sigurdsson to decide future in next 24 hours"... This is so thrilling.... 0.o

Also, looks like Maxi won't be leaving this season. YAY! :D - Obviously Rodgers sees what everybody else (apart from Dalglish) sees in him.

Sigurdsson deal really is dragging on now, want it sorted so we can move on or have our man!

On Maxi, good news.. Scored goals when given the chance, played well and his link up play was very good

Sigurdsson deal really is dragging on now, want it sorted so we can move on or have our man!

On Maxi, good news.. Scored goals when given the chance, played well and his link up play was very good

Seems it was only dragging on because of the manager vacancy.

Back