The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Great goal by Sam, shouldn't of been allowed the space to get that type of shot away though. Also good goal from Andy, bit lucky but a goal is a goal :)

Scott said Dempsey was at Anfield today, whilst Macca is saying Walcott interest is increasing, Agger's move to City is gathering pace, and Sahin is getting closer.

Don't believe some of it, but they're both proven right more often than wrong.

Scott said Dempsey was at Anfield today, whilst Macca is saying Walcott interest is increasing, Agger's move to City is gathering pace, and Sahin is getting closer.

Don't believe some of it, but they're both proven right more often than wrong.

Dempsey, walcott and sahin would be unbelievable,

but im like a broken record BUT losing agger will set us straight back

Another ITK person on twitter has wrote some interesting things

Gaston Ramirez is DONE, 17.25m and 85k a week... medical 11am tomoz, conference at 6pm

also Man city pulled out of the running for Agger

and RVP will sign for Man Utd tomorrow..

He said he will close his twitter down if these do not happen

Hahaha, i smell something...

Gaston Ramirez is DONE, 17.25m and 85k a week... medical 11am tomoz, conference at 6pm

Looking forward to him shutting down.

i don't belive transfer talk on the internet unless it by the club or the player.

Don't forget Agger left to Man City about four days ago, Owen has signed for Everton, etc.
he's such a pleb. To top it off, he's still not shut down his twitter

Ryan McLaughlin has dropped out of the NI squad with a hip injury :( Was looking forward to seeing him play...

Daniel Agger has admitted he would like to stay at Liverpool, but admits the situation is out of his hands.

Agger wants Reds stay | Football News | Sky Sports

Tbh, I really hope he doesn't leave... But if he does, either BR or the owners want him gone.

That's the whole Agger story put to bed then isn't it? He doesn't want to leave and I can't see Rodgers wanting to sell him. He's the perfect defender for our new system. He's one of very few defenders who stay calm under pressure and can actually play football, not an old fashioned lump the ball up the pitch every time it comes near him. But, if Brendan was to sell him I can't think of another decent defender to replace him with and I can't see our other CB's like Coates or Wilson filling his boots either.

Not that excited by the prospect of Tello, dont think he is that good tbh, decent but think we could do better

Sahin and Ramirez/Walcott would be my perfect end to the summer

Not sure why Sahin would want to come to us.

Agreed. The papers are running the angle because Rodgers is friends with Mourinho. Whether there is any actual truth to Liverpool actually getting close is another thing, and quite unlikely imo, considering this is a player who has already rejected Spurs and is looking to play CL football.

Big factor in the Sahin deal is 'apparently' Xabi Alonso and the type of football we are trying to play. think it will get the best out of Sahin

Liverpool have looked pretty impressive so far, ok it is only pre-season but Rodgers certainly is laying down his foundation there and I think a lot of the players are embracing it.

If Liverpool got Sahin I would be incredibly jealous (being a United fan) but I think that would be a huge boost to the team, who knows you might be outside favourites for a title push. I think your squad generally is pretty strong, maybe add another CDM to cover Lucas.

Back