The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Barrett's said Adam can leave for 5 million, Cole can leave for free.

******* good. Annoying how we need to sell to buy.

Steve Clarke is an incredible coach, big respect for the way his side defeated us yesterday.. Just wish we had replaced him properly. :/

Barrett's said Adam can leave for 5 million, Cole can leave for free.

******* good. Annoying how we need to sell to buy.

Annoying how none of the players we are selling are of any speakable value.. Proves we've been buying **** for the past 2 years :P

Spearing also wanted by Notts Forest and Bolton.

Good, let's get rid of all these. Saying that, I like Spearing, he tries his best.
But Adam/Cole are awful. Hopefully we can replace them with, well, good players and a ******* top striker. We've still not replaced Torres.

Is Spearing really worth getting rid of? I mean, he's probably on £15k tops, he's young, home grown, & would probably only fetch <£2m - think our effort should go into offloading Cole & Adam.

Rumours of 5 Adam, free Cole, 3 Spearing and 16 Carroll

Think these are likely to happen, gives us 24 and alot of spare wage, add on top any budget we have left

St and winger likely to be brought in? Dempsey and A.Johnson?

Dont get all the fuss. It was a bad day, still 37 games to go.

Well tbh if we dont spend, we havent got a chance, with already a weaker squad than at least 5 teams in the league.. most of them are spending and imporving

Liverpool wernt as bad as the scorline suggested, although last season we outplayed alot, suarez missed alot, the team missed alot

we came 8th, same old story.... so something needs to change

To be honest, finances showed the club didn't have that kind of money left, so for it to happen it would have to be a direct injection of cash from the owners. Sounds unlikely in my view.

To be honest, finances showed the club didn't have that kind of money left, so for it to happen it would have to be a direct injection of cash from the owners. Sounds unlikely in my view.

Me too, it would signal that the board are worried for them to inject that amount, and i think at this stage is unlikely..

Duncan Jenkins is the parody account right? So surely any tweet he makes saying he's going to leave if x player doesn't sign is just mocking all the ITKs who do the same.

Good, he sucks.

Duncan Jenkins is the parody account right? So surely any tweet he makes saying he's going to leave if x player doesn't sign is just mocking all the ITKs who do the same.

He actually has got ALOT of things right, before others, also very good on team selections last season

But he said Sahin would sign, now he isant, he has left twitter as he said he would... least he is true to his word.. @Anfieldmole said this just to backtrack, say sorry and remain on twitter

Back