The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Jeez. Fantastic player but Madrid have pulled one out of the bag there. Almost recovered their transfer fee.

Yup. Excellent bit of business. Never realised Sahin was on 115k a week, no wonder other clubs were not sniffing about.

Also wondering where this £5m loan fee came from..

He's a great player, and if he can help you lot get in the top 4 I doubt many will care about the fee (if correct).

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague
The thing that gave the last twist to the Sahin saga. After Madrid and Arsenal agreed a 2m loan deal, Liverpool offered 5m (no option 2 buy)

Jeez. Fantastic player but Madrid have pulled one out of the bag there. Almost recovered their transfer fee.

How much did they pay to take Sahin from Dortmund mate?

Have to say that its a great deal for Madrid. They are relieved of Sahin's wages and get a decent fee for allowing one of their players to play regular games at a top level. Sahin is a quality player who will only improve Liverpool although personally, I am not really a fan of loan deals with no option to buy or first option

Sahin is class, I'm sure he'll be a great success, only problem is that he won't want to sign for us permanently.
He's just 23 though and has a great future.

Seems like Liverpool are paying between 5.5 million and 9 million for this loan, depending on the source.

Sahin is class, I'm sure he'll be a great success, only problem is that he won't want to sign for us permanently.
He's just 23 though and has a great future.
If he likes it here and there won't be room at Madrid for him now that they get Modric, it's possible Liverpool could try to buy him next summer ( it doesn't matter that there's no buy clause.. they could just make a new bid). I don't think he will want to sit on the bench there again.

If he likes it here and there won't be room at Madrid for him now that they get Modric, it's possible Liverpool could try to buy him next summer ( it doesn't matter that there's no buy clause.. they could just make a new bid). I don't think he will want to sit on the bench there again.

If he wants to leave, there will be much bigger clubs than Liverpool after him I can assure you that.

How much did they pay to take Sahin from Dortmund mate?

Have to say that its a great deal for Madrid. They are relieved of Sahin's wages and get a decent fee for allowing one of their players to play regular games at a top level. Sahin is a quality player who will only improve Liverpool although personally, I am not really a fan of loan deals with no option to buy or first option

Around £7m.

Best Liverpool signing of the latest years.

Spending around 110 milllion on Carroll, Henderson, Adam, Downing and Joe Allen... With this kind of money , with other signings... Oh well, let's hope Pool can kick it up a notch this year and finish top 4, but won't be easy.

Best Liverpool signing of the latest years.

Spending around 110 milllion on Carroll, Henderson, Adam, Downing and Joe Allen... With this kind of money , with other signings... Oh well, let's hope Pool can kick it up a notch this year and finish top 4, but won't be easy.
you'll do well to finish in Europa league places this season, no way getting top 4

Back