The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Shame... Can't wait to see Sahin playing, such a great player GOAAAL!!! **** yea!
Anyway, I really want to see good old school United - Liverpool title battle.

What a goal. That's a sick header, no keeper in the world saving that.

Brilliant first half, slick passing and lots of possession. Deserve to be leading at the break, great team performance so far

Gutted about Lucas. First game I'm seeing of the season after getting back from honeymoon in the States :-).

Sterling looks so so promising, heard that what happened was virtually a replay of the Sterling cross / Borini miss in Europa league? Third time lucky and they'll get it right.

Can't see them getting much possession of us with Gerrard, Allen and Shelvey all out there... Shelvey gonna end up losing out again next week to Sahin?

A goal and an assist for Skrtel today... key player for both teams.

Quite hilarious really. Kelly had a great chest down for Toure's goal, and Skrtel with a great through ball for Tevez...

Good news for Lpool though is Allen and Shelvey look good together, it'll be a shame to drop Shelvey for Sahin as he's been everywhere chasing down today.

Still, there were positives for Liverpool though, I thought Shelvey and Sterling looked very promising, Allen was a big influence throughout the game, not the greatest of results but it was Manchester City after all, even if it wasn't their best eleven, their second rate players are still better than most in the prem.

Ton of positives to take away from todays game today, had them chasing shadows for the majority of it. Sterling played brilliant, Allen was tidy on the ball, just to name a few. Just a loss of concentration for both City goals. Miles better than last week at West Brom.

From both Ballague and Lowe. Liverpool are paying 100k of his 115k wages.

both of whom are nothing more than your average no nothing journo.

it might be true, but there is no proof.

Last edited:
Back