The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Terrible passing has thrown the lead away, started well but needed to slow the game down when West Ham started to get close.
Instead they try to play it fast and direct upfront and nearly every pass ended up going to a West Ham player.

Anyone know why Enrique came off? Injury or because he was playing ****

Poor performance really, but we scraped it, even if the ref done his best to stop that.

I think this season is the worst I've ever seen Steven Gerrard play, can't remember him under performing so much. Nevertheless, it's about time we learned how to earn a scrappy win :)

Brilliant win, been really impressed with Hendo last 3 or 4 matches when played

4 points off 4th place with Villa and Fulham at home next?

Add that january is coming up, Looking more positive than in previous months!

You make a fair point Marshall! I don't want to sound negative, but lets hope we don't see any bananaskin performances in the next two matches :)

Hendo, Cole and Downing have all looked better players recently.
Nice to see a little more attacking intent in the last couple of games too, that was the one real issue we had going forward, no one was making those runs and supporting Suarez. Definitely looking more positive, like marshall said top four isn't far away and next four or five games are ones you'd expect us to win.
Then we hit Jan and United, Arsenal and City all come at once XD

So many rumours its quite funny

Sturridge, Michu, Walcott, Diame, Ba just to name a few!

We were going to sign Diame if Kenny had stayed. True story.

He had a good game today, and we could do with some steel in there, but honestly I don't see where he would fit in. Gerrard and Allen seem undroppable, and Lucas is amazing. Then we have Sahin and Shelvey, too.

for ages now it's been a case of 'one week closer to January', and we're very close now, and in a relatively healthy position on 22 points, not far off the top part of the league. I trust in Brendan to sign us some quality, he knows what he's doing. His subs today shown that. Just hope we get money to spend we need.

Back