The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Anyone who is not watching the game needs to see the third goal from Enrique.

Fantastic team play involving Coutinho, Suarez, Sturridge and Enrique. top goal

I had mistaken our team for Barcelona there.

You have a point although I'm still surprised at how well Sturridge has started. It's not just playing up front which has contributed to his great form- he seems to have become much more of a team player since joining Liverpool, and striking up a promising looking partnership with Suarez is of course a major boost.

I knew he would hit the ground running mate. My mate who is a Pool fan tweeted me when the deal was being talked about and i said if you get him he and Suarez have the potential to strike up a lethal partnership. Not surprised in the slightest with Sturridge's start with your lot unfortunately.

Even playing out of position at Chelsea he put in some good performances and managed to score a fair few. Was one of our top scorers last season and one of our better performers in the first half of the season playing at RW. Can see him coming back to haunt us when we play Liverpool in the future :(

Yeah he went on a run and although it was playing RW i pointed out that most of them were strikers goals i.e arriving late at the far post unmarked. He will 100% score against us before Torres scores against them!

It's nice to see us rob a team for someone, i.e Sturridge.

Yeah and we just get your waste and strays lol, well that or turn them into waste and strays!

Get out the thread. You're too uneducated to even respond to.

I should be offended really but i am not. Coming from who the Oxford graduate! Normally if a person disagrees with what someone has said then that person tries to correct them and they enter a discussion.

I knew he would hit the ground running mate. My mate who is a Pool fan tweeted me when the deal was being talked about and i said if you get him he and Suarez have the potential to strike up a lethal partnership. Not surprised in the slightest with Sturridge's start with your lot unfortunately.

Yeah he went on a run and although it was playing RW i pointed out that most of them were strikers goals i.e arriving late at the far post unmarked. He will 100% score against us before Torres scores against them!

Yeah and we just get your waste and strays lol, well that or turn them into waste and strays!

I should be offended really but i am not. Coming from who the Oxford graduate! Normally if a person disagrees with what someone has said then that person tries to correct them and they enter a discussion.

such an awful record of transfers between Liverpool and Chelsea, usually, too!

Cole, Torres, Benayoun, Meireles, etc.

Really good bunch of young players in the Liverpool attack, Sturridge, Coutinho and Sterling could be pretty frightening to a defense in a few years, all quick and good with their feet.

As a neutral I look forward to watching them all!

Rafa had a shocking squad at Liverpool? What are you smoking?

Alonso, Masch, Torres, Riise, Hyypia, Garcia, Babel, Kuyt, Arbeloa, Gerrard, Agger, Reina, Lucas I can go on and on

there is a reason our most successful period was under him, was walking the prem at Christmas 08/09 but we didn't have the mental strength united had,

our team under Benitez could have challenged anybody, remember beating Barca in the Nou Camp, Madrid 4-0, United 4-1...

weather you dislike him or not, his record at LFC cannot be challenged

Rafa had a shocking squad at Liverpool? What are you smoking?

Alonso, Masch, Torres, Riise, Hyypia, Garcia, Babel, Kuyt, Arbeloa, Gerrard, Agger, Reina, Lucas I can go on and on

there is a reason our most successful period was under him, was walking the prem at Christmas 08/09 but we didn't have the mental strength united had,

our team under Benitez could have challenged anybody, remember beating Barca in the Nou Camp, Madrid 4-0, United 4-1...

weather you dislike him or not, his record at LFC cannot be challenged

Who are you arguing with?

Who said he was arguing ?, he's just stating the fact that Rafa had a good squad at liverpool and a good record.

But he stating someone had been smoking something which means he was talking directly to someone.

But he stating someone had been smoking something which means he was talking directly to someone.

Himself! Duel personality brought on by all the weed he has been smoking! ;)

I'm guessing LFCMarshall was responding to somebody who said the squad was **** which it definitely was not (as a Milan fan I wish they played **** in the CL Final back then :P )

I'm guessing LFCMarshall was responding to somebody who said the squad was **** which it definitely was not (as a Milan fan I wish they played **** in the CL Final back then :P )
I thought the person said that the squad Hodgson inherited was ****? Which it was :S Though he did his very best to make it worse (go go Poulson and Konchesky)

Don't worry, I doubt any team will play like we did in a long time lol ;)

haha brilliant,

somebody quoted CJACKO11 saying his squad was poor, may have got the wrong end of the stick

even so, the point stands, he had a brilliant team and was very successful given LFC's recent record in competitions

Coming from who the Oxford graduate! Normally if a person disagrees with what someone has said then that person tries to correct them and they enter a discussion.

http://www.troll.me/images/bert/-what-the-****-is-wrong-with-you.jpg

Pretty gutless from the team tbh...

Players were actually going for it and looked positive, but yet again a very very cheap mistake ends up costing us.
And as I type this Suarez scores, still don't see another 3 going in, not without Zenit putting another away at least.

Back