The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
At least his leg is fine, but however, the same cannot be said about Liverpool's two.

Hoh.

Was at the game tonight, atmosphere was brilliant and most genuinally thought we were going to do it, positives to take out for sure

Zenit were a Champions League side pre christmas and we out played them for 150 outta 180 minutes really, but it was again errors that cost us

However, on the night we played very well

Just saw this on Twitter...

When Arsenal went behind and at half time they started Booing, when Liverpool went behind we sang even louder.

we may not be the best side anymore, but no doubting we're still one of the classiest.

Couldnt agree more

Last edited:
i was at home screaming and shouting, i think my neighbours thought i was mad, was a nerve racking game, thought i was going to have a heart attack.

Just saw this on Twitter...

When Arsenal went behind and at half time they started Booing, when Liverpool went behind we sang even louder.

we may not be the best side anymore, but no doubting we're still one of the classiest.

Couldnt agree more

Arsenal fans think they have the divine right to win something.

Was a decent game, was nice to hear "LIVERPOOOOOL, LIVERPOOOOL" still being chanted after the final whistle. Even thought it's a frigging annoying chant haha

Every club has the best fans around to be fair. The ones that always stick with their club on and off the pitch through to the very end. So thats pretty much every club.

Every club has the best fans around to be fair. The ones that always stick with their club on and off the pitch through to the very end. So thats pretty much every club.

Apart from Everton. Your fans are ****.

Made me smile how you went out your way to do this, kinda sad. Plus most of those are a year and half - two years old.
He never said they've never booed at all, just it doesn't happen week in and week out whenever the team doesn't perform.

Its sad how you move goal posts everytime.

Do you even know there is some thing called google which give results in an instant or do you still search for old news paper manually if you want news?

Arsenal fans don't boo their team week in week out either. He never said about week in week out or anything, just said Arsenal fans booed their team whereas Liverpool fans sang louder completely ignoring the previous instances. So posted articles about Liverpool fans booing their team and now its sad eh?

Im not saying it doesnt happen because it does,

but i would like to see how most clubs would react should there respective club take a decline like we have... There is a reason LFC fans are seen as some of the best around

I can post few instances but that will only open can of worms. ;)

Its sad how you move goal posts everytime.

Do you even know there is some thing called google which give results in an instant or do you still search for old news paper manually if you want news?

Arsenal fans don't boo their team week in week out either. He never said about week in week out or anything, just said Arsenal fans booed their team whereas Liverpool fans sang louder completely ignoring the previous instances. So posted articles about Liverpool fans booing their team and now its sad eh?
Don't see where I said Arsenal fans do, was speaking in general.
And sure I know of this "google" but still, you took the time to go search for them just to prove a point. You're just trying to flash your e-peen and get one up on others. So yes, it's sad.

Don't see where I said Arsenal fans do, was speaking in general.
And sure I know of this "google" but still, you took the time to go search for them just to prove a point. You're just trying to flash your e-peen and get one up on others. So yes, it's sad.

So you think you can throw up anything you want and people won't prove it wrong or challenge it?

Sorry for posting articles proving Liverpool fans boo their team. :rollani:

So you think you can throw up anything you want and people won't prove it wrong or challenge it?

Sorry for posting articles proving Liverpool fans boo their team. :rollani:

No one said that the fans have never booed though.
Like I said, trying to flash your e-peen and get one over others.

Back