The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Well, it's not like Enrique's a bad player. In fact, he's an excellent one, and would solve a standing problem at LB.

Well, it's not like Enrique's a bad player. In fact, he's an excellent one, and would solve a standing problem at LB.

This,

He is exactly what this club needs, a hard working defender, with pace, who will do his job briliantly with little fuss.

Liverpool made a bid for Gago?

I have my doubts, doesn't fit into FSG's philosophy into what money should be spent on. And not really one who's worth breaking the rule for.

When asked by a couple of people about who will the guy be, sky's Graeme Bailey said:
''If I had to put money it, would be Bojan or Thiago - but could also be Mata, Gago or Diarra''

Really narrowing it down there

Is it a Spanish player or player playing in Spain?

Read in redcafe that it is Gago, maybe sarcastic one..

When asked by a couple of people about who will the guy be, sky's Graeme Bailey said:
''If I had to put money it, would be Bojan or Thiago - but could also be Mata, Gago or Diarra''

Except Bojan is looking likely to be part of a deal for Rossi/Sanchez, Gago is Argentinian and I have no idea where Diarra is from, but he certainly isn't Spanish. Have my doubts over Thiago, he's being primed for the Xavi role for Barca. Would be nice though.

Mata/Enrique/Jeffren.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Is it a Spanish player or player playing in Spain?

Read in redcafe that it is Gago, maybe sarcastic one..

Spanish player.

Gago/Diarra are not Spanish either.

I have my doubts, doesn't fit into FSG's philosophy into what money should be spent on. And not really one who's worth breaking the rule for.

He's only 25 and doubt he would cost much as he played 7 games last season and only 4 in the league.

Cadena Ser
Some Spanish thing, pretty reliable, all the major Journo's all over it.

"General consensus is that Valencia winger Juan Mata is the player Cadena SER will reveal tonight that #LFC could be on the verge of signing."
Enrique
Jeffren
Bojan
Even...Alonso...=O
Or some one completely under-whelming...

Jus' sayin'.

So is it you made a bid for Jeffren or confirmed signing or a bid accepted?

Anyone please?

And also Jeffren was supposed to be makeweight in the Sanchez deal, so hopefully that deal is also off..

Back