The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Window's recently opened, and I'm already feeling nervous! Quickly....
Mata
Jones
Wickham
Henderson
Enrique
(Dann/Bojan, depending on who's sold)

Get 'em done D:

Window's recently opened, and I'm already feeling nervous! Quickly....
Mata
Jones
Wickham
Henderson
Enrique
(Dann/Bojan, depending on who's sold)

Get 'em done D:

And Adam; which is practically done. A summer with Mata, Jones, Wickham, Henderson, Enrique & Adam is one that I'd be very happy with.

And Adam; which is practically done. A summer with Mata, Jones, Wickham, Henderson, Enrique & Adam is one that I'd be very happy with.

Shelvey/Spearing/Meireles/Gerrard/Adam/Henderson/Jones/Lucas/Aurelio/Maxi/Aquilani (even) all can play central midfield, that's a mighty lot. Whatever happens, I want Coady some time.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

You forgot the second winger that we will need (probably Marveaux)

Nah, I feel we can cope. Plus, Henderson spent a lot of time at right wing, plus Maxi/Kuyt/Aurelio/Suarez etc.

Shelvey/Spearing/Meireles/Gerrard/Adam/Henderson/Jones/Lucas/Aurelio/Maxi/Aquilani (even) all can play central midfield, that's a mighty lot. Whatever happens, I want Coady some time.

Henderson (Tucked in) Lucas Gerrard Mata

Is how the midfield four I think will look, Spearing/Shelvey/Meireles rotating, I hope Shelvey goes on loan tbh. Maxi will stay on the wing, Jones will stay firmly at CB and Aquaman will go. Strength in depth in a position, something I've not heard for a while.

bensmith_Times Ben Smith
David Ngog now an integral part of Jordan Henderson's move to #LFC.

Interesting...

Sky Sports sources understand the Liverpool have agreed a £20million fee with Sunderland for the signature of midfielder Jordan Henderson. Full story to follow shortly...

Sky Sports sources understand the Liverpool have agreed a £20million fee with Sunderland for the signature of midfielder Jordan Henderson. Full story to follow shortly...

Just got it now. It's really confusing right now.

Btw, what do you make of "Jhendo16" on Twitter? Some says he's real enough, others say he's a fake.

So N'gog's been valued as 7 million by Sunderland. I like N'gog, but for 7 million...Damien Comolli, take a bew mate.

Aye, got that one Twitter as well. I still think it's a little overpriced though.

do429h.jpg

Tehe

Henderson will undergo a medical at Melwood on Wednesday.

Saw that earlier and got me thinking, he only has 12 months left on his contract I think, this 'revelation' on the radio about our 'interest' could perhaps be something to get Barca to offer him a new contract. And the benefit this has on us? Smokescreen for Mata perhaps.

The more & more I think about this, the more & more I think it is less likely to happen.

Interest? You said bid was accepted, if Barca are keen to give him contract then why will they accept your bid? This smokescreen is not making much sense. Heard Liverpool are interested in him from March...

Interest? You said bid was accepted, if Barca are keen to give him contract then why will they accept your bid? This smokescreen is not making much sense. Heard Liverpool are interested in him from March...

Yeah, the Mirror story was from end of March.

Don't think we have made a bid for him. Heard nothing at all to suggest anything other than the player and his agent are aware that he's been scouted by us and are using it to try and get better terms for a new contract from Barca.

[/COLOR]ITK on Phil Jones; "blackburn have named the price (can't say what yet) it's not crazy money either, which is fantastic.
we will do everything to sign him, he's our no1 target."

See what you did ? Only diff was it was the moos instead of the Sheikhvilles. Keep shtum in the future !

N'gog going to Sunderland allows Liverpool to move for Aguero :P

Back