The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Haha, very mixed bag when it comes to Balague as to weather it actually happens or not

He's ******* useless. Just spouts off about every player and just hopes something happens.

Not saying you won't get Alonso, I have no idea if you will or not, but Balague is a far from reliable source, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

He's ******* useless. Just spouts off about every player and just hopes something happens.

Not saying you won't get Alonso, I have no idea if you will or not, but Balague is a far from reliable source, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

I agree, cant really see it happening

Age, FSG philosophy, Wages and the apparent strong interest in Eriksen... seems very unlikely both will be signed

Every time Torres comes back from an interview with Balague or if he is around near the interview you can bet your bottom dollar something comes out which is bullshite! When new saints manager (can't say his name) got appointed he was on twitter saying what a great manager he was and that he was not sacked by Espanyol (which is his club) he left by mutual consent. Funny that when it happened in his own article he wrote about it he used to words "sacked by Espanyol". Just loves Spain and anything to do with Spain its painfully funny to see. Even tried to say that Iniesta is better than Zidane was, is it just me or should that not even be a discussion?

Every time Torres comes back from an interview with Balague or if he is around near the interview you can bet your bottom dollar something comes out which is bullshite! When new saints manager (can't say his name) got appointed he was on twitter saying what a great manager he was and that he was not sacked by Espanyol (which is his club) he left by mutual consent. Funny that when it happened in his own article he wrote about it he used to words "sacked by Espanyol". Just loves Spain and anything to do with Spain its painfully funny to see. Even tried to say that Iniesta is better than Zidane was, is it just me or should that not even be a discussion?

Yep and every game Chelsea win he tweets how it was all down to Rafa but every lose is down to the players and fans.

Personally i like Balague, but his track record of calling transfers is like i said earlier a mixed bag!

Zidane debate is for another thread, but its all about opinions

I dont think its as clear cut as you think it is.. Iniesta is a world cup and euro winner, constantly in the top 3 of the ballon d'or and if Ronaldo and Messi were not about would be considered a candidate for the best in the world

Personally i like Balague, but his track record of calling transfers is like i said earlier a mixed bag!

Zidane debate is for another thread, but its all about opinions

I dont think its as clear cut as you think it is.. Iniesta is a world cup and euro winner, constantly in the top 3 of the ballon d'or and if Ronaldo and Messi were not about would be considered a candidate for the best in the world

Dunno if anyone around here remembers me, I've taken a years sabatical from FM lol, FM 12 bored me a bit too much to carry on. So first of all hello all.

Secondly. Zidane was a ballon d'or winner and has also won a world cup and the euros and at his peak pretty much was undisputedly the best player in the world. Iniesta, good as he is, isn't on that level. Just my opinion though.

Zidane and Iniesta is a close call, but Zidane's heading ability gives him a slight edge over the spaniard.

Dunno if anyone around here remembers me, I've taken a years sabatical from FM lol, FM 12 bored me a bit too much to carry on. So first of all hello all.

Secondly. Zidane was a ballon d'or winner and has also won a world cup and the euros and at his peak pretty much was undisputedly the best player in the world. Iniesta, good as he is, isn't on that level. Just my opinion though.

Zidane and Iniesta is a close call, but Zidane's heading ability gives him a slight edge over the spaniard.

Dont get me wrong both outstanding players, but im an Iniesta man personally

Also Zidane didnt have Ronaldo or Messi around... yes he had other top top players, but Ronaldo and Messi seem to be on another level to anything for a long time

Without Messi or Ronaldo, Iniesta would have won at the least two Ballon D'or

Dont get me wrong both outstanding players, but im an Iniesta man personally

Also Zidane didnt have Ronaldo or Messi around... yes he had other top top players, but Ronaldo and Messi seem to be on another level to anything for a long time

Without Messi or Ronaldo, Iniesta would have won at the least two Ballon D'or

I agree, were it not for those two I would say he is the best player on the planet.

I was just kidding, my opinion was not meant to be taken seriously - I was referring to the Zidane-Materazzi incident.

Zidane and Iniesta is too close to call. Both were amazing players and big game players too. Scored in world cup finals, won Euro Cup and Champions league. Anyone who says one is level above or below other is just clueless.

But looking back what a player Zidane was. Without him France were nothing and with him they were playing like a title winning team. One player made such a huge difference.

Tough call, Zidane was serious aerial threat and was very tough physically. However, Iniesta is A LOT more consistent. Zidane often drifted in and out of games that were less then high-profile.

So out of these two, I'd have to go with Totti.

Tough call, Zidane was serious aerial threat and was very tough physically. However, Iniesta is A LOT more consistent. Zidane often drifted in and out of games that were less then high-profile.

So out of these two, I'd have to go with Totti.
Words can't describe the man crush I have for Totti.

Most frustrating things is knowing yet again teams around us drop points at the same time

we seem to never be able to take advantage of it.

Back