The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
This comes just after he punched someone in the face in an international game. Football doesnt need people like that.

Gutted I missed this game.

Typical Suarez. Not going to comment until I have seen it later on MoTD

Rafa, the ultimate diplomat here. Has decided that he didnt see it.

am i the only one that sees the funny side of this, my god some of the commentators are speaking us if ivanovic has died from his injuries. im not condoning his actions but jeez...

am i the only one that sees the funny side of this, my god some of the commentators are speaking us if ivanovic has died from his injuries. im not condoning his actions but jeez...

Well he bit some on a pitch. Again. Last time he did something very stupid he got an 8 game ban.
I thought it was hilarious,, but its clearly a serious issue.

Also, I bet the FA will take serious action because its Suarez (Not saying it us un-deserved though), but I will be rather hypocritical (I think thats the word im looking for) especially after some of the decisions they have made recently, i.e Mcmanaman tackle.

Im sure I read after the Mcmanaman tackle somewhere on FM-Base that the FA wont do anything until it comes to Suarez. Im putting bets on that now.

Well you can't deny one thing. He gives Liverpool's attack plenty of bite

Ref said he saw it too apparently, so going by the rules not much the FA can do about it.
Same as what happened with the McManaman tackle.

Ref said he saw it too apparently, so going by the rules not much the FA can do about it.
Same has what happened with the McManaman tackle.

Yeah thats what I mean, but I bet you because it is Suarez, they will take action

Yeah thats what I mean, but I bet you because it is Suarez, they will take action

This is so tiresome argument.

Can you please tell us which decisions FA made just because he is "Suarez"?

He was banned for showing middle finger to the Fulham crowd. So many were banned, including Rooney for swearing.
Banned for racial abuse, Terry was banned too.

He punched Chilean defender during the international break and followed it up by biting Ivanovic. If only if he was not such a "character" on the field..

And if so he deserves it.

Read my post a little above, I didnt say he doesnt.

What I am trying to say is the FA have been really soft recently, and I think the rules need to change. The "If the ref saw it" rule I think is stupid. Just because he has seen it, doesnt mean he has made the right call.

They have to take action he bit someone! What world are you living in! If Suarez stopped doing cunty things then he wouldn't keep getting fined/banned would he! Absolute scum of a man, wouldn't even see that in a street fight.

They have to take action he bit someone! What world are you living in! If Suarez stopped doing cunty things then he wouldn't keep getting fined/banned would he! Absolute scum of a man, wouldn't even see that in a street fight.

Again, I never said he should, the point I am trying to make is the OPPOSITE. He should receive a ban, as should several other players this season, but the FA refused to take action

Again, I never said he should, the point I am trying to make is the OPPOSITE. He should receive a ban, as should several other players this season, but the FA refused to take action

And if the ref says that he saw this then he will get away with it like other players have done this season.

That's what he said should happen?
The ref apparently saw it thus the FA can't do anything, he's saying that because it's Suarez they most likely will which they should. Please read.

Back