The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
If the ref did see it then he would have at least booked him. But if he did see it he wont put it in his match report because he wont all the bother from the press. If he did see it and he does put it in his match report then he should never ref again if he is prepared to let players do stuff like that and stay on the pitch.

And if the ref says that he saw this then he will get away with it like other players have done this season.

Then that is the "correct" outcome. Its really a lose lose situation for the FA

No ban = consisteny but weak
Ban = correct outcome, but will look bad on previous decisions

I think it should be changed from next season. We have goal line tech coming in, why not ammend the rules slightly too?

I think it should be changed from next season. We have goal line tech coming in, why not ammend the rules slightly too?

Cant do that. That would be common sense.

Might break the FA doing something as crazy and logical as that.

Saw the replay, went back to eating pizza. Suarez is a ****. In other news, Brian Blessed isn't one for peace and quiet.

If the FA dont take action they will be shown up for the totally inept organisation they are. No matter how many times they make themselfves looks like complete idiots they refuse to change. This is what happens when you get buisnessmen running the FA and not ex-pro footballers.

Tbh though Ivanovic should have known not to go near him as animals do bite.

Shouldnt have done it, deserves the ban he is very likely to receive

Despite the calls for 'maybe we should sell him' , he still is our only world class player, and with the position we are currently in, even selling him it would be hard to replace him.

However, i still went crazy when he headed in that late goal!

Don't see him leaving unless it's for a much lower price than what he's worth as a player. Would be near impossible to replace him too along with improving the rest of the team.

Might be a **** but he's one **** of a player and we need him.

Suarez's new kit for next week:

BIZJPxhCMAA680a.jpg:large

Oh, and:

https://twitter.com/MikeTyson/following

Last edited:
This is what happens when you get buisnessmen running the FA and not ex-pro footballers.

Be careful what you wish for, FA in Poland is filled with ex-players and managers and over 30 years we managed to go from top 3 team in the world to 60th because they didn't understand modern bussiness realities. You need both groups supplementing each other, otherwise you end up with barely literate chairman, former world cup golden boot winner, singing multi-milion deals. Har har har.

a quick tetanus shot for Ivanovic and he'll be good as gold. no harm done

I thought that Luis Suarez deserved PFA player of year award until todays game!, now I think he should be kick out football, if a animal bites a human we put the animal down. Plus it's not first time he's bit a player.

I thought that Luis Suarez deserved PFA player of year award until todays game!, now I think he should be kick out football, if a animal bites a human we put the animal down. Plus it's not first time he's bit a player.

Players wouldn't have voted for him before today's game because of what he does. Not only did it annoy me because he went on to score etc if i put my Chelsea hat aside it disappoints me and confuses my why he has to do these things? He is an absolutely world class footballer, could arguably play for any team in world football so why do it?

Players wouldn't have voted for him before today's game because of what he does. Not only did it annoy me because he went on to score etc if i put my Chelsea hat aside it disappoints me and confuses my why he has to do these things? He is an absolutely world class footballer, could arguably play for any team in world football so why do it?

I'd say he's just extremely determined to win, to a point where he will cheat and handball and bite and claw people's eyes out.

To be completely honest I find his behaviour repulsive but also strangely refreshing in this day and age of overpaid stars who rarely seem to give a ****.

If it wasn't for the fact players are role models for young people and yadayadayada I wouldn't even mind it that much. I mean, you gotta admit it looks kind of hilarious when he bites guy twice his size.

But they are role models so we can't have that or soon kids in schools will be "doing the Suarez" while playing football.

Player of the year has been and always will be a popularity contest

Suarez imo was never going to win the award anyway because of who he is and what he has done

It should be based on football abilities and season accomplishments, but if you do not like a player, you will not vote for him

for what Suarez has done at a fairly poor team this season is quite outstanding..

Back