The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
37163472.jpg

Fair play Suarez has apologised after todays game. More than what Terry did. But this guy has got a problem. Chisora had to go on anger managment classes for what he did so I see no reason why Suarez shoudnt.

If the same people who run boxing ran the FA Suarez would be out for 15 months (thats what Tyson got). So be greatful for that lol

RVP shouldn't win it, personally I'd have Suarez winning it, then Mata, then Bale.

What Suarez done was awful and he should and will be punished, rightfully so, but tackles like McManaman's, Aguero's, etc should also come under the spotlight, because arguably they cause much more damage. Not defending what Suarez done.

Dude? You think Suarez will win PFA player of the year?.. The award voted by the players? I find that hard to believe. He's more likely to win Writer's player, and that's pretty unlikely to. It should be enough to know that Suarez has probably been the best player this season (consistently), even though nobody will ever publicly recognise this due to his reputation.

I agree on your second point.. The reaction from the pundits after the game was insane, if you had not seen the match you would have thought he had actually bitten a chunk out of Ivanovic's face!.. But still, biting someone is rather childish, but hilarious. I'm sure he will go on to get a 15 match ban or something mental, he would have been better off going in two footed on Ivanovic and ending his career, at least that way he would have only been banned for 3 games.

Dude? You think Suarez will win PFA player of the year?.. The award voted by the players? I find that hard to believe. He's more likely to win Writer's player, and that's pretty unlikely to.

I agree on your second point.. The reaction from the pundits after the game was insane, if you had not seen the match you would have thought he had actually bitten a chunk out of Ivanovic's face!.. But still, biting someone is rather childish, but hilarious. I'm sure he will go on to get a 15 match ban or something mental, he would have been better off going in two footed on Ivanovic and ending his career, at least that way he would have only been banned for 3 games.

Well yes, since last time he did it he got a 7 game ban for biting Bakkal. It is bad, he bit a player. Again. Its yet another stupid thing he has done. The fact that he and and Liverpool both found it appalling should be bit of a signal. You should try opening that other eye of yours sometime. Jesus.
When Phil Thompson, ever the defender of Liverpool, has a go and heavily criticises him you know it's bad.

Well yes, since last time he did it he got a 7 game ban for biting Bakkal. It is bad, he bit a player. Again. Its yes another stupid thing he has done. The fact that he and and Liverpool both found it appalling should be bit of a signal. You should try opening that other eye of yours sometime. Jesus.
When Phil Thompson, ever the defender of Liverpool, has a go and heavily criticises him you know it's bad.

What makes you think I was defending him?.. Just saying, it's weird how you can get such a long ban for something so stupid yet you can break a players leg and pretty much get away with it.

What makes you think I was defending him?.. Just saying, it's weird how you can get such a long ban for something so stupid yet you can break a players leg and pretty much get away with it.

Because it takes a special kind of though to stop and bite someone without provocation, very different to a late/mistimed tackle.

The PFA have announced that they will offer Luis Suarez anger management classes.

*******, LOL.

Although what he did was indefensible, there will be the usual over exaggeration the English people and media seem to love

It is Suarez after all..

He's just announced via his Twitter that Liverpool have fined him and that he's asked for the money to be donated to the Hillsbrough fund.

Using Hillsbrough as a PR stunt is so, so low.

He's just announced via his Twitter that Liverpool have fined him and that he's asked for the money to be donated to the Hillsbrough fund.

Please, enough with the moral outrage. It's hardly a stunt. On the same day he does this, they were commemorating Anne Williams. Given that fines always go to charity, Hillsborough is the most apt.

Although what he did was indefensible, there will be the usual over exaggeration the English people and media seem to love

It is Suarez after all..

Well yes, because he did something stupid. Again. Its not a one off is it?

Well yes, because he did something stupid. Again. Its not a one off is it?

I completely agree, he deserves what he gets

i was referring to the ' donating money to Hillsborough' which people are seemingly trying to turn on Suarez for as if it was some sort of despicable act

I completely agree, he deserves what he gets

i was referring to the ' donating money to Hillsborough' which people are seemingly trying to turn on Suarez for as if it was some sort of despicable act

That I agree with, when you consider how close it was to the date, and that the wonderful Anne Williams recently died, its only fitting the the money goes to Hillsborough. I would have been surprised if it had gone somewhere else.

Last edited:
The PFA have announced that they will offer Luis Suarez anger management classes.

*******, LOL.

There's a cross coming for the wing. It appears a little too high and it makes you angry. Close your eyes and count slowly to 10.

...yep it will totally work.

*******, LOL.

He probably needs them, tbf.

OMG!? How dare he want the money to be donated to charity! That selfish *******! /sarcasm.

He might be an irrational nutter on the pitch but you'd do a good job of finding somebody who has something bad to say about him off it.

Back