The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Sort out our defense and get a little more depth and our team isn't half bad.

Can't believe you just compared Suarez to JT. I genuinely cannot ******* believe it.

I know. Suarez is a **** on the pitch but of it he's a gentlemen. You'd never catch him in bed with his mates mrs, thats for sure.

So glad Borini scored, people have been giving him some unjust ****.

Sort out our defense and get a little more depth and our team isn't half bad.

Get Jack Robinson back to challenge Enrique, and give him a fair chance, then two centre halves to replace Carra and skrtel, De Vriji and Ashley Williams, and we're sound other than a DM.

agreed, still think he's going to be a great player. shown it at Swansea and Roma

He really has, just lacking playing time atm. Came here injured, picked up two more whilst here so although he's played games he's hardly had a great run of them in a vastly changing team.

To be honest, I'm not surprised after looking at the injury list for 1st team. Without Krul, Colo and Taylor they were pretty much up **** creek without a paddle.

agreed, still think he's going to be a great player. shown it at Swansea and Roma

Yes, he just need consistent playing time, preferable as a CF.

I guess that's what happens when everyone chips in and isnt just looking for Suarez.

Liverpool not only winning but scoring bucket loads with Suarez shocker! Was so shocked when i looked at the score to be honest but fair play. Personally think Pool will cash in on Suarez this summer.

I also want to add **** you to all the c***s at Chelsea who thought selling Sturridge for 12 million to a divisional rival without actually giving him a fair shot in his natural position was "good business"!

Lets not go over the top though lads,

none of this we suddenly have a great team and we should cash in on Suarez.. It was only one game, and Newcastle were as poor as we were good

Brilliant result though.

As Marshall said, as good as Liverpool were, Newcastle were just diabolical. Their defence has been abysmal this year, allowing Liverpool to **** on them at home, and Arsenal to smash 7 past them at the Emirates. I know they have their injuries, but every team gets them, Pards needs to do something about his defenders.

To be honest, I'm not surprised after looking at the injury list for 1st team.

Pardew? Is that you? ;) The guy's made a career out of blaming his poor results on injuries (and pretty much everything else but himself).

Sturridge has improved so much recently, not just technically, but he seems to be more of a team player now whereas he always looked very selfish before. ATM I'd say he's England's best option up front (assuming Rooney is in the hole).

Back