The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Costa is similar to Suarez in that he's a bit of a **** -he wont go as far as to bite people, though- and he's got terrific workrate, but he's not as quick or as tricky as the uruguayan, although he's certainly stronger and has a better eye for goal. I follow Rayo Vallecano in La Liga and the season before last he had a terrific 6 months -and that was after tearing his ACL- with them alongside Michu, and the way he played for Atlético Madrid this season suggests it's not a one-off. I'd consider it a coup for Liverpool if they managed to sign him, in all honesty.

Aspas is mostly chill, to be fair, that headbutt was out of character (though as usual, nobody did their ******* research and just decided he was a thug). What you need is Joey Barton. And maybe Pepe.

I meant in terms of harrying defenders and their constant work rate etc..

For the Price though, I hope it doesn't go through.. Would rather focus on someone cheaper or better if we are going to pay that amount of money

I really do hope our bid actually triggered his release clause and we get him. He'll fit in so well with us, pushing and harrying defenders. Plus it'll mean Downing doesn't start every ******* match of the season, thank God.

Diego Costa could be a solid signing, if we add Eriksen and Papadopulous to the squad while keeping Suarez then top 4 is a possibility. Although we don't seem to interested in Eriksen, maybe because he isn't too prolific in front of goal.

BBC Sport saying Suarez will consider a transfer request and legal action if his Liverpool dispute is not resolved.

He will now be booed in every stadium and gonna make a crazy decision.Liverpool should just sell the *****.

Why should another club be held hostage by another un-loyal player? Liverpool should keep him and sell him when they want to not when he wants to leave. All this bs about him hating the English press and then he says he wants to go to Arsenal. After all the **** he put Dalglish and Rodgers thro he should show the club some loyalty. The only reason he hasent put in a request before is because he will lose his 'loyalty bonus'.

Because there is nothing worse than keeping a player against his will. It's just asking for trouble. Before you know it he could bad mouth to the press (which admittedly would be ironic as he wants to escape them) not show for training, anything. It's a dangerous game to play. Players can basically hold a club to ransom nowadays like Rooney did with Man Utd.

A transfer request is well within Suarez's rights. Legal action because a club to holding him to the contract he signed is not. What a ****.

He will now be booed in every stadium and gonna make a crazy decision.Liverpool should just sell the *****.

You act like he wasn't already.

A transfer request is well within Suarez's rights. Legal action because a club to holding him to the contract he signed is not. What a ****.

You act like he wasn't already.

Anfield did not .It will now even if he some how stays .

Because there is nothing worse than keeping a player against his will. It's just asking for trouble. Before you know it he could bad mouth to the press (which admittedly would be ironic as he wants to escape them) not show for training, anything. It's a dangerous game to play. Players can basically hold a club to ransom nowadays like Rooney did with Man Utd.
And thats when you fine him. As soon as he starts losing his money he will come back.

This springs to mind right now.

[video=youtube;aLoo6WEk9uM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLoo6WEk9uM[/video]

Aspas is a great looking player. He has looked really lively in Gerrards testimonial right now.

Also cant wait to see Fowler back in Liverpool shirt today!

May only be pre-season but Aspas 3 goals, 4 assists in 5 games... not a bad start at all

Anyone know where I can watch the testimonial? I missed it earlier.

If you have Sky/cable may be worth having a look on LFC Tv schedule-may show the highlights or the whole match. Admittedly I don't know much about it, and I can't remember if it's free

Back