The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
Cavani,Falcao,Levadonovski all tree of them have been available on market this summer.

If Arsenal wanted to pay 50-60m I am sure that for example Falcao will rather play in Premiership then in France.

Cavani and Falcao have just moved clubs and are on wages that Arsenal definitely wouldn't pay. Lewandowski is holding on for a move to Bayern next year. None of them three players you have mentioned are feasible transfers for Arsenal.

We did supposedly bid 30m for Cavani back in January... Still think Suarez is our best option.

Seems we are about to wrap up the loan deal for Lorenzo Melgarejo from Benfica with an option to buy at the end of the season

a Full back who has been converted from Striker - Left wing - Left back..... never seen him play but was linked with Arsenal last season

Seems we are about to wrap up the loan deal for Lorenzo Melgarejo from Benfica with an option to buy at the end of the season

a Full back who has been converted from Striker - Left wing - Left back..... never seen him play but was linked with Arsenal last season

apparently he's *****

Read completely different things from everyone..

Very good prospect, but sespect defensively as he was a striker initially... resembles Jordi Alba apparently ( obviously not as good )

Do you remember vergard hegem excuse spelling, he was a forward converted to right back, i loved him but injurys ruined him and think didnt get proper chance, he was great going forward but not so great at defending but made up by his attacking brilliance, maybe this new bloke could be the same

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Now we've got Melgarejo on loan, Eriksen and Alderweireld next please :D. Nothing wrong with being optimistic haha.

Now we've got Melgarejo on loan, Eriksen and Alderweireld next please :D. Nothing wrong with being optimistic haha.

Dont think it is optimistic at all... I think both would be fairly simple to acquire if we wanted

But I'm not so sure they are the players Rodgers wants. A physical CB is needed, Alderweireld is too similar to Agger, and a goal scoring hard working CAM, something i'm not sure Eriksen may be as well

Could get both for around 25million euros if you believe rumors so certainly still a good option to have

[video=youtube;SkLJQu-fHw8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkLJQu-fHw8[/video]

Hey, if that does fall apart, can always go for this guy. ^

Surely He's going to get grief of 1/3 Swansea fans for switching sides and 1/3 of Cardiff bluebirds(sorry dragons) for being an ex Swansea player.

I don't know why some football fans feel that this is worthy of abuse, however it does happen and swans v Cardiff was a massive rivalry although its less now due to their family friendly atmospheres.

I don't know why some football fans feel that this is worthy of abuse, however it does happen and swans v Cardiff was a massive rivalry although its less now due to their family friendly atmospheres.

Go to a Cardiff game. Educate yourself.

Back