The Liverpool Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44K
  • Views Views 3M
This thread's not very active recently, what do we make of these Dejan Lovren rumours?

This thread's not very active recently, what do we make of these Dejan Lovren rumours?

Think most of us are getting sick off all the speculation lately.

Would be nice to see, he is actually a quality player from what iv seen...

Blackpool are now saying that no bid has been placed for Adam. Enquires have been made but no formal bid.

Think most of us are getting sick off all the speculation lately.

Would be nice to see, he is actually a quality player from what iv seen...

Blackpool are now saying that no bid has been placed for Adam. Enquires have been made but no formal bid.

Oysten's an idiot, he gets a % of any deal so he's trying to fend it off to hope Man United come in with a larger offer which they promised they'd do. We've agreed a price, Blackpool wanted, but Oysten's dragging his heels basically.

It sucks alright...hopefully we will see Adam and Wickham revealed to us next week :)

Oysten's an idiot, he gets a % of any deal so he's trying to fend it off to hope Man United come in with a larger offer which they promised they'd do. We've agreed a price, Blackpool wanted, but Oysten's dragging his heels basically.

Gd i hope not. Modric >>>>>>>>>>>> Adam

Dalglish was undefeated in the opening 5 league fixtures of his last 4 seasons as Liverpool manager

Gary Gardner > Craig Gardner > Modric > Adam.

*whistles innocently*

lol you wish, i'm still loving the furore over Big Eck, but that is for another thread (midlanders are mental)

But i will be ****** if we end up with Adam

looks more like a training top if i'm honest.

& If we're serious about going after Charlie Adam (especially for the rumoured £9million) then I'll be seriously ****** off. We have an abundance of central midfield players, and if we doubled what we would pay for Adam, we could have Mata. Mata > Adam any day of the week. Honestly don't understand the hype around Adam. Over-rated.

Adam's as good as signed, pretty much. Oysten's holding it up, only thing left to do.
Mata=winger
Adam=central midfielder?
We're still interested in Mata.

looks more like a training top if i'm honest.

& If we're serious about going after Charlie Adam (especially for the rumoured £9million) then I'll be seriously ****** off. We have an abundance of central midfield players, and if we doubled what we would pay for Adam, we could have Mata. Mata > Adam any day of the week. Honestly don't understand the hype around Adam. Over-rated.

His long passes are really not that great, hits them like gerrard, too often and not always on target.

So why all the talk of us signing Downing if we're after Mata?

& I know they play different positions, but we need a winger, not an over-rated, unfit piece of ****. I wouldn't mind if we're paying £2-3million for him (like we should when he has a year left of his contract) but we're on about being dicks and paying close to £10million for him. Kenny & FSG need to sort it out. FSG seem to be in "look at us spend money" mode atm - not business mode.

& I know they play different positions, but we need a winger, not an over-rated, unfit piece of ****. I wouldn't mind if we're paying £2-3million for him (like we should when he has a year left of his contract) but we're on about being dicks and paying close to £10million for him. Kenny & FSG need to sort it out. FSG seem to be in "look at us spend money" mode atm - not business mode.

He has 2 years on his contract left. Are you really doubting Kenny and Comolli?

think you seriously underestimate downing

Back