The Liverpool Thread

1625307676849.png

God, I hope that's genuine. Certifiably insane. The lot of them.

If ya bored. Replacing Firmino will be one hard job. He could have two left feet and not score a single goal for all I care he is an absolute workhorse and so smart with his movement in creating space for the others to wreak havoc. Legend.

..... If ya bored. Replacing Firmino will be one hard job. He could have two left feet and not score a single goal for all I care he is an absolute workhorse and so smart with his movement in creating space for the others to wreak havoc. Legend.

Defo mate.

As frustrating as he can be at times, he's been absolutely integral to our success under Klopp. Bobby has allowed everything else to function. Simple as.

Completely redefined the role of a #9 for the modern era.

A legacy in football doesn't get ANY better than that.

Hopefully, the failed club manager continues to roll with Rice and co this evening and we continue to enjoy Jordan's extended break.

Also nice to see we have tied down Harvey Elliot I genuinely would be ok with us holding off from signing a forward and have him come in like Curtis Jones does to cover. There is no point in sending him to the Championship he is too good for that level.

Sorry to Alisson, Bobby and Fabulous,, but I’ll be rooting for Messi in the big final of the weekend, the Copa, to finally get the monkey off his back and end the ridiculous rubbish that he never turns up for Argentina.

Certainly an occasion that's worth getting up for early, later.