The Liverpool Thread

"He slows down Liverpools play" lol.

Was that the bitter **** Carragher that started that nonsense? 🤦🏼‍♂️

Seriously, the amount of absolute B/S. from not only opposition fans and clueless pundits, but reactionary, gobshite, (so-called) L'pool fans online about Thiago this year has been unbelievable.

How football dense do you have to be to not appreciate just what a World-class superstar that man is?

Whilst Portugal look on with a wink and a nod .....

'Trying to take my title as the PL's top diver. Pair of amateurs.' 😉

1622713004009.png

Utterly mad sending-off for Neco Williams in the above France- Wales game.

I mean I get the penalty under today's rules, as mad as that is. But to then red card him ..... What was that about 4/10 match-going fans turning against going to games because of VAR? EVERY competition. Sighs.

Starting at a major is going to do Neco's continued growth and development the World of good however long the Welsh remain in the tournament.

His versatility for them at LB/ LWB, is an intriguing subplot personally of any Euro's interest.

Its always nice to see picture of Bruno Fernandes in Liverpool thread. He's omnipresent :D

So the biggest divers are a Frenchman, Portugesse man and an Egyptian who had big break in Italy, but Souness was hounded when he said diving is a Latin thing.

So the biggest divers are a Frenchman, Portugesse man and an Egyptian who had big break in Italy, but Souness was hounded when he said diving is a Latin thing.
Have you ever watched Harry Kane? He's the king of it. He's even worse than Salah and Bruno.

Absolutely gutted for Trent. But his time will come. Not least with a WC Finals looming the winter after next.

Bouncing for ourselves as he gets a MUCH needed summer off.

England losing their most talented player when the backward divvy's probably wouldn't have even started him ..... F THEM!! SIDEWAYS!!!!!

That’s rotten luck. Looked so innocuous

Begs the question why, after the ridiculous decision to take 4 RB's, you play Trent for the full game in a friendly after a truncated, mad season?

Or it does until you look who the absolute clown in charge of the National team is. 🤦🏼‍♂️