The Liverpool Thread

So basically, Alisson and Fabulous are banned for not travelling to a game that they wouldn't have been able to play in any way and was abandoned for the very reasons they didn't travel in the first place. Have I missed anything?

I'm half expecting Naby to be banned too for initially not knowing there was going to be a coup and then having the temerity to leave during it!

**** Brazil. **** FIFA. **** UEFA. And **** the Tories!!!!!

Of all the things to forget???
The system.

1631188932326.png

It honestly looks at like it should be in an American Diner

So the U18’s against the Scab bastards KO @12:30PM.

Still waiting for the second half to start as a lad got taken the hospital and the ambo hasn’t returned. Which is different.

I’d targeted that as one City might drop in. F ***** to them. Super 3 points.

We now need a similar response tomorrow at what I have NO doubt will be one of our hardest away games all year. And certainly the one we’ll have to work the hardest in to win. In one of the most intimidating, passionate home grounds to boot. As much as I have a proper dislike of Leeds going back to their '70's heyday, I can't help but have the utmost respect for Bielsa's work there and the wonderfully exciting, attacking, footballing side he's built. Similar stylistically to ourselves yet subtly different.

Not a bad one to drop back into in my first away game since Chelsea in the Cuo a year last March. Exactly 1 year, 6 months, 3 weeks and 4 days have passed since that Tuesday night at the Bridge. Nigh on 19 months.TWO seasons ago! Utterly mad when you read that in black and white what COVID has done to everything. 😕

Leeds vs L’pool. It doesn’t get much bigger in English football lore.

All the best @Bujakaa92 All things being equal, it should be a belter.

Straight into these Redmen! We have a league to win!

Last edited:
I’d targeted that as one City might drop in. F ***** to them. Super 3 points.

We now need a similar response tomorrow at what I have NO doubt will be one of our hardest away games all year. And certainly the one we’ll have to work the hardest in to win. In one of the most intimidating, passionate home grounds to boot. As much as I have a proper dislike of Leeds going back to their '70's heyday, I can't help but have the utmost respect for Bielsa's work there and the wonderfully exciting, attacking, footballing side he's built. Similar stylistically to ourselves yet subtly different.

Not a bad one to drop back into in my first away game since Chelsea in the Cuo a year last March. Exactly 1 year, 6 months, 3 weeks and 4 days have passed since that Tuesday night at the Bridge. Nigh on 19 months.TWO seasons ago! Utterly mad when you read that in black and white what COVID has done to everything. 😕

Leeds vs L’pool. It doesn’t get much bigger in English football lore.

All the best @Bujakaa92 All things being equal, it should be a belter.

Straight into these Redmen! We have a league to win!

Uhh cant wait for the game. Pumped up for it ( chips and pints of beer ready. Think coming back from the break we will be roaring strong to change the tide. We have not had the best start, but to turn it around against the mighty reds would be huge moral boost and good push for the run of games coming.

Even if the loss will come ( i doubt :cool: ) The game will be one to watch for intensity and passion.

Crazy that on sunday Leeds vs Pool is the only game in PL.

Liverpool is going to decimate Leeds. I honestly thought about playing triple captain on FPL this week cuz of Ronaldo and Salah.

**** **** man. The kid was doing so well and this was his breakout moment and I hope he comes back the same.

******* **** tackle too. Scissor challenges are outlawed for a reason but Nah he got the ball and that's all that matters. Numpties.

******* **** tackle too. Scissor challenges are outlawed for a reason but Nah he got the ball and that's all that matters. Numpties.

Fortunately I missed the tackle as I was cheering a goal on my FM, but I saw just as he went down. Saw people saying it wasnt a Red, but if it was a scissor tackle then I have no idea how they can say that!