The Liverpool Thread

Well done Mitrovic.

There’s his 5 minutes of fame for the season boxed on opening day. 🎉🎊

1660200772662.png

I feared a worse tear and him being out longer Sat'day so that's a bonus. I wondered whether they'd bring a midfield move forward a summer but probably not now.

Still not good but that's football. Next man up and Harvey looks primed to step up just like the start of last season.

Speaking of Harvey nice to see the club show faith in him as a first teamer and extend his 5 year contract.

I hope Joe gets to partner Virgil at the centre again and show everybody how good he actually is. Matip being injured can be a blessing in disguise for us.

I hope Joe gets to partner Virgil at the centre again and show everybody how good he actually is. Matip being injured can be a blessing in disguise for us.

I know Darwin needs to play against Utd a week tomorrow mate.

They’ll be petrified of him!

Not many more exciting mornings to wake up to than waking on the dawn of a new season of Anfield football.

And that doesn’t get much better when the sacrificial ‘victims’ are Southerners. Pray for poor Palace tonight. Not only are they our home opener, under the lights, at what should be a rocking Anfield. But they are facing an angry gang of Reds who’ve had 9 days to stew and prepare after the shitshow at Fulham.

Roll on 5 PM to end the work day and get suitably bevvied to bounce into the ground.

Fancying we’ll lick these 4 or 5.

Up the Reds. FTT!!!!!