The Locksmith Tactic . This Tactic Opens All Locked Doors

Original is the best one :) just came runners up in the world cup with Wales

Was the original tactic made for 14.3.0/1?

Same match engine so it doesn't matter. The original is the best tactic. The MrH tweak is good, scores slightly more goals if you have the striker but Locksmith concedes less. Real Locksmith in my opinion comes nowhere near both of those tactics.

Same match engine so it doesn't matter. The original is the best tactic. The MrH tweak is good, scores slightly more goals if you have the striker but Locksmith concedes less. Real Locksmith in my opinion comes nowhere near both of those tactics.

I fully agree! For me the original has always been the best.

you have a link to the original release please

I'm playing with the original atm as well. 2nd season Man Utd, thought I was out of the ECL after losing 3-1 away (very undeserved) to PSG, but no. Better luck next season PSG. :p

View attachment 336183

d u fallout with mr h tweat ? u did really well with that

Different save. I get bored easily. :S I've used the original many saves as well, as I've mentioned before. Also use the one the original is based on (Almighty Weirdo / Abomination) in many saves. Lately I've been trying all sorts of other tactics in 1st season United saves, but I always end up changing to one of those 3 every time. Just can't beat the consistency imo.

I'm not sure I'm the right person to ask for training advice tbh (don't really pay much attention to it). But usually I just put each player to train the role I want them to play in what ever tactic I'm playing and on "high" intensity. This particular save I haven't set up individual training at all though, just left it to Giggs (assistant). He's got most of them on special attributes on average intensity atm.