The Locksmith Tactic . This Tactic Opens All Locked Doors

Sorry that I didn't ask before , But is everyone using the Locksmiths MrH tweak and getting results without it being 100%fluid ? as im not so was just wondering if I should wait until the team is fluid in the tactic ?

the right fullback should be on support duty, but otherwise looks good...

Looking forward to try this tactic with Sporting CP.
I will let you know how does it works for me

Win BPL with Liverpool, (89 points) and FA Cup using Real Locksmith Tweak 95% and Locksmith Mrh tweak 5% of games. Fantastic tactics!

Last edited:
So far, so good...

Well, I just want to show you guys my results with MrHTweak - just amazing!

View attachment 360499

Nuernberg is a small club in Germany, which was predicted to be 15th in the Bundesliga.

For those who are interested in my training:

pre-season: Team Cohesion -> Very High , more match training (50% tactics only) - no rest day!
season: Team Cohesion -> Average, more match training (40% def. pos.) - rest before match!

My only problem is that I'm not able to play more than one season. Why? - Every tactic I used was cracked by the OI in the second season. That's no fun anymore - someone know a solution for this ****** thing?

Well, I just want to show you guys my results with MrHTweak - just amazing!

View attachment 634530

Nuernberg is a small club in Germany, which was predicted to be 15th in the Bundesliga.

For those who are interested in my training:

pre-season: Team Cohesion -> Very High , more match training (50% tactics only) - no rest day!
season: Team Cohesion -> Average, more match training (40% def. pos.) - rest before match!

My only problem is that I'm not able to play more than one season. Why? - Every tactic I used was cracked by the OI in the second season. That's no fun anymore - someone know a solution for this ****** thing?
because your team cohesion going so low because you bought to many player and sell many player

ok...so is there anyone here who doesnt watch the matches and choses the show only commentary options, AND had success using these tactics?
i dont watch the matches, not even key moments ... i only like to see the commentary and even though i saw people having impressive results with the MRh tweak tactic, my results while playing as real madrid were disastruous... like in february im 7th in the league lol ... no clue why??? i can create or choose a random tactic and win the league easily ... but with this one things are going really really bad

ok...so is there anyone here who doesnt watch the matches and choses the show only commentary options, AND had success using these tactics?
i dont watch the matches, not even key moments ... i only like to see the commentary and even though i saw people having impressive results with the MRh tweak tactic, my results while playing as real madrid were disastruous... like in february im 7th in the league lol ... no clue why??? i can create or choose a random tactic and win the league easily ... but with this one things are going really really bad
Real Madrid using 4-2-3-1 tactic . U can try Sir Goalalot

yes ive had success with other tactics, that is not my issue ... i was just wondering why my results with this tactic are miles and miles behind what other people have posted ... might it be because im not watching the matches and just opting to see the match commentary?

Congrats on creating a fantastic tactic, creating alot chances with it and doing Wonders with my Baggies save, one thing though, and this is not due to your tactic, is low moraled strikers scoring on their first chance, low moraled goalkeepers saving 10-15 shot, everytime this happens I get a growing resentment towards SI games... (GOD I HATE THIS AUTOSAVE)... We all know how low moraled teams play IRL, nothing goes their way...

Okay, I'm having a bit of trouble with this. Started the season off pretty well, still yet to lose but I don't like the goal a game I've been conceding, and the lack of chances my players are actually putting away only really getting 1-3 per game (I may just be getting picky but either way) I also got 2 draws which to all of you guy would seem fine but I got dominated by Norwich and scraped a draw then got completely shut out by Tottenham. Each played a 4-4-2, any way to combat these things? Cheers

3rd season, somehow i could link screenshot, But ive Won: BPL, Capital One Cup AND European Champions Cup against Bayern München after penalties.

Last edited:
I've said it before and I will say it again, Locksmith MrH Tweak is THE best tactic for the latest patch, you are never gonna win every game with this ME but this tactic is by far the best stable. It has a great defence and a great attack and its great to watch. Like any tactic in this version of the game there are spells where your team may stop performing for a week or two and sometimes that comes at crucial times of the season but is that not what makes the game real? I am a Man City fan and last season we got beat in the FA Cup quarter final at Home to Wigan from the division below, if that happened to someone playing this game they start blaming the tactic and ME as if it doesnt happen in the real world. Anyway the point is, if anyone wants to try a tactic that gives you attractive football with a solid defence and attack then this should be it...................THE END

Mr Hough tweak is really good. I think it's well documented already, but here's some of my success.

(It's a bit long, so if you just want a "to long can't be bothered reading just want screens" just jump to the bottom.)

Man Utd (3 seasons)

I started a game with Man Utd (probably my 30th save with them this FM, my RL favorite team). Started in January to have half a season to rebuild the squad. Sold Young, Vidic, Buttner, Fellaini, Rooney (£60M straight up from Real M), and Nani. Brought in Mangala, Balanta, Varane, Strootman, Alex Sandro, Volland, and lots some of the usual young talents (Rugani, Romero, Werner, Gauld, Tielemans, Zivkovic).

Took some time for the team to gel obviously, but we eventually stormed the league and also won the ECC losing just 1 game in the whole tournament.

Second season I didn't bring in many players, just ter Stegen and Barbosa for the first team and more youngsters. Some big sales were Hernandez, Cleverly and Valencia. We actually made a profit on transfers.

I decided to try some of the 3 DC formation that are floating around on the forums this season and it all went straight down the drain. Out of the ECC in the group stage and sitting 10th in the table by Christmas. I changed back to Mr Hough tweak and it barely saved our season getting us into 4th place.

3rd season I finally managed to lure James Rodriguez away from Monaco and I wanted to try a winger formation with him. Also brought in Julian Brandt, Kondogbia and Goretzka. Henriquez, van Persie, Kagawa, Powell, Welbeck, and Timo Werner went out. Werner for £66M to PSG. He was a wonderkid, but £66M for a player that's only started 3 games at the top level? :S

Anyways, the winger formation worked well, but not amazing, for a while, but once we started playing some decent teams it all went bad again. Lost to Atletico, then completely hammered Tottenham (FM works in mysterious ways), before losing to man City, drawing with Anderlecht and then losing 2-0 at home to Chelsea. This was the final straw for me and I went back to Mr Hough tweak again.

Once again it completely turned my season around. Of the 3 losses, 2 of them we deserved to win by 10 goals more than losing. The away game to Chelsea was just about finishing as both teams had 14 shots and played equally well.

As you can see from the results we scored for fun, lots of 4-5 and even 7 goal games. Highlight for me being absolutely destroying Napoli and Bayern in the Champions Cup (see screens).

Obviously I have a world class squad at Man utd now, even if they are very young. But the results are still amazing imo, and the tactic saved my season twice. It wasn't even fully fluid before March this last season.

SL Benfica (2 seasons)

We stormed the league both seasons, although Porto came close in the 2nd. This league really only have 2 other teams to beat though.

But what surprised me was our 2nd season in the Champions Cup. We went all the way and beat Chelsea in the final. We almost went out in the Semis against Barcelona, losing 3-1 away after getting 2 players sent off. But we hammered them 4-0 at home to reach the final. Brilliant!

Some notes
- I prefer fast strikers.
- I prefer tall (jumping reach type) center backs and the same type of player in the DMC position.
- I start with "Counter" against teams that are better than me. Which basically meant almost every game in the ECC with Benfica, but almost never with Man Utd (just kept it on Control with them.)
- For training I use 50% (all the way to the left) Balanced and Attacking Movement and resting only after matches.
- Assistant with high Motivation skill does press conferences because I hate them.
- I use no team talk at start of matches. Assertive > Not happy if we're not winning at half time, Calm > Pleased if we are winning. Same as half time after match.
- In some saves with lesser teams I've sometimes pulled the central of the 3 strikers down to MC (no other change - he'll have no instructions) and had some great success with that against bigger teams. It makes the to outer MCs score more from some really nice free flowing football. I really think this could be used as a basis for a even better tactic, but I'm no tactician.

Thanks for the tactic!! I think I might start a final Career save of some sort with this now while waiting for FM 2015. Anyone got any suggestions on teams to start as?