The Locksmith Tactic . This Tactic Opens All Locked Doors

Also, just wondering wht your thinking is for CD's having pass shorter and more risky passes? Have you encountered any problems with this ie. defenders playing a pass straight to opposition in their own half?

I've been trying to tell people that the Almighty Weirdo pack, and especially Abomination V3, is by far the best tactic for this version of FM. No matter where I go in my careers I end up winning everything once I assemble a half decent side. But the thread seems dead.

Glad to see it somewhat resurrected with this one. I had a 135-14 season (110 points) with Real Madrid with Abomination V3, you outdone that I see. :D And Ronaldo scored even more in your save. He's a God in that position tbh. Will definitely try this one out.

Would you be able to share what you've changed from the original? Is it a lot? Also, do you change mentality at all based on opposition?

Also, how does your Shadow Striker perform and who do you prefer there? He's still the one I have most trouble with. Only player I've seen play amazing there is Mata in all my saves so far. Players like Suarez and Rooney don't enjoy it at all, getting 6.5-6.6 ratings every other game, then all of a sudden scoring a hat-trick once in a while. Way to inconsistent. I've been wanting to try Jack Wilshere there cause I think he might be the perfect fit with his preferred moves, but haven't had the chance yet.

Can you tell me where is Abomination V3? I would like to test it, but cant find it.

Can you tell me where is Abomination V3? I would like to test it, but cant find it.

The Almighty Weirdo thread is here (last page should have link to that particular tactic).

But why not try this one instead first? It's the same formation and based on the same principals and the results look ****** amazing for the OP.

The Almighty Weirdo thread is here (last page should have link to that particular tactic).

But why not try this one instead first? It's the same formation and based on the same principals and the results look ****** amazing for the OP.

Ok. If the 2 tactics are similar, i'll try this one ;)

Last edited:
View attachment 596909

as you can see this tactic is no where near fluid

View attachment 596914

looking good so far, but I'm going to start a new game and get this fully fluid and get the right players because what Iv'e just seen through game play is that even if I lose the ball my other players seems to be in the right position to collect it, I also like the fact that if your players attack the box the opposition have about 5-6 players sitting deep and panicking :)

sorry and off topic but do you have a link for those logos

Do you change from counter at all? Weak opponent go control or attacking?

hmmmmm I'm toying with playing the DLP in support, to help support the attack more, and also with the DLF moved into the IF position (right side) on support at the mo. Playing the DLF as an IF offers more in attack and defence as you can have him tight marking and he tracks back on the opposition winger/fb some of the time. You could increase this by even having the IF man marking the opp FB which leaves your winger and FB to press the opposition more. OR have the IF man mark the FB, your winger man mark the winger and then thi leaves your FB to press the opposition. Alternatively, you could do the same having the IF on the left maybe even as a very advanced winger to support your FB on the left. You could have the same defensive set up with the SS marking the opp winger, depending on which side you think the opposition are more dangerous.

I'm just experimenting at the moment, but I HATE how lone central strikers play on this edition...they run away from the team when building attacks and then drop back when you're at the edge of the box...its infuriating. IF's, on this edition seem to be much more effective, and having the striker in a wide striker position still stretches the opp defence leaving space for your AP to operate in the hole. through balls seem to work better to when you have players cutting in from the wings

Amazing tactic! Will you also do a waste time tactic for this like TFF did? I think it would be very helpful :)
I would do one myself, but i consider myself a pretty bad tactician :D

Amazing tactic! Will you also do a waste time tactic for this like TFF did? I think it would be very helpful :)
I would do one myself, but i consider myself a pretty bad tactician :D
I never use waste time option mate , I think needless only plug and play.

I've used and enjoyed TFF9's tactics this year but I think your tweaks may had come up with the best out of lot. I'm having great results so far.

Thanks both to you and TFF9 for your hard work.

Anything you need to do when you are facing a backline of 3 DCs - as in removing specific marking in OIs ? And if you play this in FMC does the Assistant manager overrule the in-built OIs ?

Anything you need to do when you are facing a backline of 3 DCs - as in removing specific marking in OIs ? And if you play this in FMC does the Assistant manager overrule the in-built OIs ?

you dont have oi's in FMC

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

you dont have oi's in FMC

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

No but you have an *** manager who presumably puts his own OIs into action every match ....or does he ? That was what my question referred to. And specific marking can be changed in player instructions

any chance for mirror tactic with ML? Thanks and great tactic