The Locksmith Tactic . This Tactic Opens All Locked Doors

I've updated OP and added two new tweaks. You can try Real Locksmith Tweak, it can be best version.

Going to try this out with Liverpool, suits them well, will post back soon, looks good mate.

Opening post now has 3 tactics - the first is explained by the OP, but the other 2 could use a bit more info on them, for example what have you done and why are they better ?

Original is best from a quick test of the two different versions. I didn't bother with the mirrored version

Original is best from a quick test of the two different versions. I didn't bother with the mirrored version
Did you see how the real tweak does?

Nevermind, should've read your post better :D

Last edited:
1st match with the Real Tweak : CL final beat Man.City with Everton 3-1 , looks good .
Going to try this for a whole season now .

Dantes7, can you show us your corner settings changes? Tactic is very good for my Russian team, but i'm trying change corner settings. Sorry for my English, I'm from Russia

What's the difference between the 3 tactics? Thanks in advance

Where's the real tweak on the first page ? can't see it

Where's the real tweak on the first page ? can't see it
I've updated OP now and I changed Real Locksmith Tweak(I changed Corners and Set Pieces) and training method.

Well it didn't seem to work in FMClassic, maybe because the built in OIs disappear, who knows but my defence was a shambles. Can't show you any screenshots unfortunately coz I got so peed off I deleted the file and went in search of another tactic for FMC and Boro (Middlesbrough). Thanks for sharing all the same.

Well it didn't seem to work in FMClassic, maybe because the built in OIs disappear, who knows but my defence was a shambles. Can't show you any screenshots unfortunately coz I got so peed off I deleted the file and went in search of another tactic for FMC and Boro (Middlesbrough). Thanks for sharing all the same.
It's been working on VITA for me.

Haven't set corners etc though.

v1, no changes, right now 16w2d in 18 matches but team is scoring less. Might be needing a new striker not sure, hernandez is not the right kind of striker for this tactic.