The Locksmith Tactic . This Tactic Opens All Locked Doors

My game with Porto second season I use v1 tactic & first season win all only CL lose vs PSG

View attachment 601358View attachment 601359
v1, no changes, right now 16w2d in 18 matches but team is scoring less. Might be needing a new striker not sure, hernandez is not the right kind of striker for this tactic.
I'm playing Real Locksmith tactic with Tactics:Very High and %50 Def Pos training and it's attack and defense seems better.

Just started to play with real and original and had good result in preseason, but i need a deep liying striker and a good dm wich youngsters do you recomend to buy im playing with Arsenal! thanks

Just started to play with real and original and had good result in preseason, but i need a deep liying striker and a good dm wich youngsters do you recomend to buy im playing with Arsenal! thanks
I recommend Mascherano-Lars Bender-Garmash-Neustadter-M'Vila for dm and Diego Costa-Higuain-Falcao for st.

The ONLY thing stopping me from using this is that it uses a Right Midfielder, I am not a fan of that position :p, could I just use two central midfielders instead without any major negative effects?

The ONLY thing stopping me from using this is that it uses a Right Midfielder, I am not a fan of that position :p, could I just use two central midfielders instead without any major negative effects?
I think yes because MR provides scores and defense contribution but still you can try.

this is the best tactic i have use this fm 2014 omg this amaizing
i have 13 games no conced any goal sorry my bad english

Plugged straight in on my Saints save 10th season. Went 1-0 up then they had player sent off. All my team bar two were regens. Only Timo Horn and Luke Shaw were not.

View attachment 374435View attachment 374434

Nice spread of goals with AP position getting 2 goals, WM getting 2 goals and DLF getting 1.

Nice job:)

Btw I used the Real locksmith tweak.

:)

Mate can you put your SS of your training in OP in english please, ok mate got it

Last edited:
Mate I think u achieved something gr8 here...And I do think that this tatic is better than the original one by TFF.
I was hired by Arsenal and this fantastic tatic allowed me to Win 2 BPL in a row and it got me to 2 CL finals In a row..winning 1 of them against real madrid in the final...
and the most Impressive win during the season was a 1-10 win away against man city...I was like wtf
I tried this tatic before with vitesse smashing lots of teams.
And I also note that it doesn't matter how many matches I play with this...the Me hardly gets used to this tatic.

Last edited:
Could you release a mirrored version of the Real Locksmith Tweak tactic. Would like one with a ML instead of the MR but am worried I will break set pieces or OI if I switch players around myself.

Using the Original tactic, first season with Norwich, 2 transfers (Pepe on loan from Juventus & Hectoc Mancilla) Finished 4th, won league cup and Fa Cup. Incredible tactic. Love the work.

View attachment 374274