The Locksmith Tactic . This Tactic Opens All Locked Doors

Hmm... What tactic is best? I can see someone have made magic with Novara with the new one. But the first tactic seems also to be a beast.

What to choose? :)

Hmm... What tactic is best? I can see someone have made magic with Novara with the new one. But the first tactic seems also to be a beast.

What to choose? :)
I think MrH tweak is the best.

What match prep do you guys use?
Att. Movement. It's so solid defensively, so you can concentrate on attacking play. If you concede too many goals though, switch to def. positioning or def. set pieces if conceding from set play.

Att. Movement. It's so solid defensively, so you can concentrate on attacking play. If you concede too many goals though, switch to def. positioning or def. set pieces if conceding from set play.

Hey CodeX. Are you using the MrH Tweak? :)

Hey CodeX. Are you using the MrH Tweak? :)
Yup. I was curious to see how it goes after getting bored with Danilo's and wanted to try something new. It's been pretty good for me so far, just won the 1st leg of the semi final of ECC against Benfica with Hertha BSC. It's my 1st season in the champions cup with a team predicted 16th the season before. Fingers crossed already for the final :D No tactic ever got me succeed that fast.

Yup. I was curious to see how it goes after getting bored with Danilo's and wanted to try something new. It's been pretty good for me so far, just won the 1st leg of the semi final of ECC against Benfica with Hertha BSC. It's my 1st season in the champions cup with a team predicted 16th the season before. Fingers crossed already for the final :D No tactic ever got me succeed that fast.

Sounds awesome! What tactic would you say is best of these two then?

How about individual training mate?
Individual training is set to the roles the players are playing on the pitch. So strikers false nine, defensive midfielder anchor man etc. However, if I see a player lacks a certain attribute important for his position, I will instruct him to improve this specific attribute.