The Locksmith Tactic . This Tactic Opens All Locked Doors

Dates, What did you do to my Tactic for the Tweak out of Curiosity?

What's your match day training with MR H TWEAK mate, is it the same as your OP

dantes, i wanna start using your Mr H tweak with Villareal as they have lots of strikers and good center mids, what would you recomend when you are underdog? its for having more than 1 tactic as there is 3 slots. thanks in advice!

Dantes have a little question, as i said ive started a save with villareal and and wanted to know how do strikers perform best? left footed at left striker and right at right or doesnt minds?

Dantes have a little question, as i said ive started a save with villareal and and wanted to know how do strikers perform best? left footed at left striker and right at right or doesnt minds?

I started a save with Villarreal yesterday, sitting in 3rd position with 12 points down to 4th place. Can't do anything about Real and Barcelona this season though. I found out that Dos Santos works best as left striker, and Uche as right striker. I bought Diouf, who works great in the middle. So, with my experience, it works better with left-footed as left striker and right-footed as right striker. I also have Pereira and Perbet who rotates with my strikers. Perbet works best in the middle, and Pereira as left striker. Diouf also works great as right striker, if you want to use Perbet in the middle for some games.

i think i'm gonna try it with liverpool do you any advice about players to buy ?