The Locksmith Tactic . This Tactic Opens All Locked Doors

Mrh tweak is based on danilo tactic.
No it is definately wrong. MrH(Mr. Hough) Tweak. This tweak is only based on Mr Hough 14.3.1 tactic and Danilo tactic is based on Mr Hough's tactic too. You can ask him.

Individual training is set to the roles the players are playing on the pitch. So strikers false nine, defensive midfielder anchor man etc. However, if I see a player lacks a certain attribute important for his position, I will instruct him to improve this specific attribute.

Do you ever change D-line?

What do you guys do when you are playing away on hard matches?

--

No it is definately wrong. MrH(Mr. Hough) Tweak. This tweak is only based on Mr Hough 14.3.1 tactic and Danilo tactic is based on Mr Hough's tactic too. You can ask him.

:O Didn't know that...thanks. I see a lot of tactics with that core.

I am curious, why nobody doesn't mention Mr. H, after all, credits goes to him.

I play Napoli with this Locksmith MrH Tweak tactic.
After 9 matches in league i have 5 W and 4 D. At UCL 2 W 1D
Goals in league 14-7 but in UCL 5-0.
I think that is very good tactic.
Only I have problems with attacking set pieces.
I noticed that it's be good if forwards have good heading.

Last edited:
I play Napoli with this Locksmith MrH Tweak tactic.
After 9 matches in league i have 5 W and 4 D. At UCL 2 W 1D
Goals in league 14-7 but in UCL 5-0.
I think that is very good tactic.
Only I have problems with attacking set pieces.
I noticed that it's be good if forwards have good heading.
I'm thinking of making changes to set pieces and defensive corner.

So for you, for Netherlands is better the Real Locksmith Tweak or the Locksmith MrH Tweak? Thanks

won the premier league with stoke using Mrh Tweak but second season it get difficult. its like the opponent team know how to counter the tactic

won the premier league with stoke using Mrh Tweak but second season it get difficult. its like the opponent team know how to counter the tactic
Could you give screen with your squad?
What training are u use?

Kind of late to the party i guess, but im starting up a save with liverpool and want to use the locksmith or the real locksmith tweak. which one do people prefer? Also, what about match prep, and do you use the tactic home and away and change nothing because of results in matches, like trying to defend lead or trying to score one to tie a game?

I use real tweak tactic with barsa and it's very good and i use def.positions match prep. and this tactic i use home and away

sorry for english :)

Which striker performs best for you? It seems like the ACR is the one scoring the most for me. Also, how do you decide which striker who plays where? Is it more important for the AC to be a beast at heading the ball etc?

A question:

The real locksmith and the danilo tight. What is the best?

Maybe someone has tried them both :)