The Locksmith Tactic . This Tactic Opens All Locked Doors

Dantes7

Reaction score
Hi mates. I think TFF9's Almighty Weirdo tactic is very impressive and I've done some editing on this tactic and at least it is the best for me. Especially, defensively success is great.

I have tried with many teams(Galatasaray , Real Madrid , Manchester City and Inter) and results

TACTIC
View attachment 376706

TRAINING
View attachment 376705

It has OI.

Galatasaray Career(For two seasons)

View attachment 376703View attachment 376702View attachment 376701View attachment 376700View attachment 376708View attachment 376699

Real Madrid Career( For one season , Best Real Madrid and Ronaldo Careers.)

View attachment 376698View attachment 376697 Cristiano Ronaldo was incredible DLP Striker

Inter and Manchester City Careers (Just starting)

View attachment 376686View attachment 376684View attachment 376683

Finally , I thank TFF9 and If you try and feed back , I am happy. Thanks and good game Respectful Managers.

Update
I've changed Corner and Set Pieces and I'm trying Real Locksmith Tactic with new training method.
View attachment 374852View attachment 374858 Tactics: Very High %50 Def. Pos.
Update 24.6.2014(Individual Training Method and Player Filter for MrH Tweak)
View attachment 367285Zippyshare.com - Locksmith Filter.pft

Last edited:
Very impressive results!) Will try it with Atalanta. What type of players do you recommend for every position?

Very impressive results!) Will try it with Atalanta. What type of players do you recommend for every position?
Crossing is important DR , DL and MR but ST is the key name of the tactic. If he has finishing , heading , passing and pace , he can be great scorer.

Them results, especially defensively, are quite impressive. I'd suggest making a mirrored version though, for people with good left wingers ;)

Them results, especially defensively, are quite impressive. I'd suggest making a mirrored version though, for people with good left wingers ;)
Thanks for advice. I also want 4-2-3-1 AML and AMR but I think MR role is better than AMR role. Maybe an attacking midfielder can switch ML but Second Striker is very effective in 14.3. :)

Heh... Weirdo has been resurrected from dead! ;) Looks good mate!
I thank you very much for this amazing tactic. I have tried a lot of tactics and especially your Weirdo V1 is the best 14.3 tactic for me. This is only a tweak. :)

Last edited:
WOW what a fantastic offensive & defensive stats mate, keeping this tactic consistence for every season is truly impressive well done, I'm going to give this a blast with my Newcastle squad because I think HBA will be a beast as SS or AP

View attachment 376644

as you can see this tactic is no where near fluid

View attachment 376642

looking good so far, but I'm going to start a new game and get this fully fluid and get the right players because what Iv'e just seen through game play is that even if I lose the ball my other players seems to be in the right position to collect it, I also like the fact that if your players attack the box the opposition have about 5-6 players sitting deep and panicking :)

View attachment 596909

as you can see this tactic is no where near fluid

View attachment 596914

looking good so far, but I'm going to start a new game and get this fully fluid and get the right players because what Iv'e just seen through game play is that even if I lose the ball my other players seems to be in the right position to collect it, I also like the fact that if your players attack the box the opposition have about 5-6 players sitting deep and panicking :)
:)Really good start and thanks for feedback.

I would also suggest using a RB playing as the MR due to the tackling ability and strength if you don't have a good strong Wide Midfielder

I'm glad to see the SS marking the opp FB :) I choose to do this with any tactic now where I use IF's/SS. I like the wy it passes too. It's more methodical and doesn't have players rushing forward, which a lot of other tactics choose to do. Just wondering if you tried the DLP on a support role and with what experiences as opposed to on defend? Is the defend option to offer your defenders an option for a pass?

I've been trying to tell people that the Almighty Weirdo pack, and especially Abomination V3, is by far the best tactic for this version of FM. No matter where I go in my careers I end up winning everything once I assemble a half decent side. But the thread seems dead.

Glad to see it somewhat resurrected with this one. I had a 135-14 season (110 points) with Real Madrid with Abomination V3, you outdone that I see. :D And Ronaldo scored even more in your save. He's a God in that position tbh. Will definitely try this one out.

Would you be able to share what you've changed from the original? Is it a lot? Also, do you change mentality at all based on opposition?

Also, how does your Shadow Striker perform and who do you prefer there? He's still the one I have most trouble with. Only player I've seen play amazing there is Mata in all my saves so far. Players like Suarez and Rooney don't enjoy it at all, getting 6.5-6.6 ratings every other game, then all of a sudden scoring a hat-trick once in a while. Way to inconsistent. I've been wanting to try Jack Wilshere there cause I think he might be the perfect fit with his preferred moves, but haven't had the chance yet.