Do I need to make any changes to this tactic for Liverpool or just keep everything as it is.Thanks.

Do I need to make any changes to this tactic for Liverpool or just keep everything as it is.Thanks.

You have 4/5 top teams in BPL so in the away games you may try change the mentality against the top teams.
Try to get the best wingers you can, Liverpool has good players for all of the others positions and if you want to play Coutinho as Shadow striker should buy a good left winger!

Well I have Saurez as the shadow striker with Coutinho on the left with Sterling on the right but what I was asking is should I keep Sturridge as false nine support or change him as a advanced striker attack.Thanks.

I would say to play the tactic as it is, if after 7/8 games he is not playing well as F9 then you change it but you have to do what you feel is better for your team!

High speed football. Jesus you could say that again never seen FM go so quick your from thier box to yours in about 3 seconds.

How do you save OI in the tactics? when i play with this tactic it seems that the OI already there without I put it...

I started playing this game from the 14.2.2 patch and has been easily the most consistent formation for me. Fluid football, a lot of one touch passes and lots of goals.

Thing is with patch 14.3, although it's still effective going forwards, it seriously leaks goals at the back. This was not the case with the previous patch. I mean you conceded but not with such a high rate I do now. Any recommendations?

To add to my previous post, i see a lot of CCCs from the opponent. Especially at home.

I started playing this game from the 14.2.2 patch and has been easily the most consistent formation for me. Fluid football, a lot of one touch passes and lots of goals.

Thing is with patch 14.3, although it's still effective going forwards, it seriously leaks goals at the back. This was not the case with the previous patch. I mean you conceded but not with such a high rate I do now. Any recommendations?

To add to my previous post, i see a lot of CCCs from the opponent. Especially at home.

It was made for the patch 14.2.2 and the 14.3 changed the game but you can try add "Drop deeper" or " Much deeper defensive line" and see if reduces the opponents CCC at home! I don't know if it will really work!

It was made for the patch 14.2.2 and the 14.3 changed the game but you can try add "Drop deeper" or " Much deeper defensive line" and see if reduces the opponents CCC at home! I don't know if it will really work!

I know mate. I'm just observing.

If I select drop deeper, maybe I should also not tick the offside trap, right?

Well I tried that and it works much better now. Thanks man.

We basically do what jassar says in the respective opening post of his. Against weaker opponents, just select drop deeper and tick off the offside trap. Against top teams, leave it as it be.

Well I tried that and it works much better now. Thanks man.

We basically do what jassar says in the respective opening post of his. Against weaker opponents, just select drop deeper and tick off the offside trap. Against top teams, leave it as it be.
Good to hear!